X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and thats a very funny scene too actually the whole eppy is frakkin' funny
    sigpic

Comment

I love OUT OF THEIR MIND, especially the scene between John and D'Argo when Chiana in D'Argo's body was trying to get Rygel in John's body to run away with her. I wonder how many re-takes that scene took with Ben and Anth cracking up laughing.

Of course cuffed Crichton is very cute too!!
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Didn't they have to change minds twice before they got their minds in the right body? Who was the other mind in Ben's body?

Comment

Originally posted by GB barb
          I love OUT OF THEIR MIND, especially the scene between John and D'Argo when Chiana in D'Argo's body was trying to get Rygel in John's body to run away with her. I wonder how many re-takes that scene took with Ben and Anth cracking up laughing.

Of course cuffed Crichton is very cute too!!
          That was absolutely hilarious... Anthony has said that he kept on making them do numerous takes deliberately because Ben was uncomfortable...LOL!

Originally posted by Greytop
          Didn't they have to change minds twice before they got their minds in the right body? Who was the other mind in Ben's body?
          It was Aeryn and John was also in Aeryn's body... Remember the cute tag to the eppy?...

Aeryn: Well, now I know what you were thinking when in my body
          John: Give me a break, I'm a guy
          Aeryn: No, it's OK... You were in my shoes... I was in your pants!
          John: EXCUSE me??

Comment

hello all!! i'm back from my trip!! remember me? lol

Anyways i'd better go and catch up on all the thunking i missed .. such a tough job i know ...

I'll leave u with a luvly double thunk

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Sunkissed... Great to see you back! Hope you've got that bucket handy... it's been a while and Ben has been so gorgeous that you're definitely going to need it!

Thanks for the absolutely yummy double thunk there.

Almost time for:
              Tantalising Leather/Uniform Tuesday: The John/Cameron/Ben etc Fashion Show

So, get all those LEATHER pics ready for tomorrow peeps...
              Last edited by Kas; 22 August 2005, 03:03 PM.

Comment

So. Manic Monday.Anything goes??

okay. How about this one...

or maybe this...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  Sunkissed... Great to see you back! Hope you've got that bucket handy... it's been a while and Ben has been so gorgeous that you're definitely going to need it!

Thanks for the absolutely yummy double thunk there.
                  I'm all set I havent seen any of season 9 yet it wont be shown in Aus for a bit i think .. and i've tried to be a good and not resort to other ways of sourcing it ... dont know how long it'll b till i give into temptation ...

so has the wardrobe department been good to our Ben?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed
                    I'm all set I havent seen any of season 9 yet it wont be shown in Aus for a bit i think .. and i've tried to be a good and not resort to other ways of sourcing it ... dont know how long it'll b till i give into temptation ...

so has the wardrobe department been good to our Ben?
                    Well, you're a stronger person than me No way could I go until Oct 18 (UK start). Of course, I will be watching when it airs AND buying the DVDs!

And because it is already Tuesday in the UK and hence LEATHER - Here's the wardrobe dept. for our boys!

Comment

welcome back sunkissed

*thunks over piccys that Kas posted* mmmmmmm nice *thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Well, you're a stronger person than me No way could I go until Oct 18 (UK start). Of course, I will be watching when it airs AND buying the DVDs!

And because it is already Tuesday in the UK and hence LEATHER - Here's the wardrobe dept. for our boys!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Ties/TTB-9.jpg
                        i know i'm supposed to take the pictures out when quoting but wow
                        Leather??!!!! Did i end up in some parallel universe? All of sg-1 wearing leather? OMG *thunk* so our praying for leather did work which episode is that from?

Originally posted by CKO
                        welcome back sunkissed

*thunks over piccys that Kas posted* mmmmmmm nice *thunk*
                        thanks for the warm welcome back guys

those pics are really something arent they?!!!

Comment

i know i'm supposed to take the pictures out when quoting but wow
                          Leather??!!!! Did i end up in some parallel universe? All of sg-1 wearing leather? OMG *thunk* so our praying for leather did work which episode is that from?
                          I'm convinced that Joe Mallozzi has been lurking and taking note of the Benny Thunk Thread to see what the girls like in the new guy After all we've been here since Ben's name was announced and LEATHER has sure made itself known... and yep, Daniel and Teal'c along with Vala... all in the Leather! The new off-world uniform (we hope!)

It's from Ep 4 - The Ties That Bind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            I'm convinced that Joe Mallozzi has been lurking and taking note of the Benny Thunk Thread to see what the girls like in the new guy After all we've been here since Ben's name was announced and LEATHER has sure made itself known... and yep, Daniel and Teal'c along with Vala... all in the Leather! The new off-world uniform (we hope!)

It's from Ep 4 - The Ties That Bind.
                            Hmmm ... new off-world uniform sounds good!

Joe Mallozzi possibly lurking here? .. better watch what i say! meh forget that ... so wat other requests do we have for Ben? wet and dirty?

Episode 4? ... oh man .. long time no see So wat ep is the US up to atm?

Comment

Joe Mallozzi possibly lurking here? .. better watch what i say! meh forget that ... so wat other requests do we have for Ben? wet and dirty?
                              Watch what we say... Hell No... however will they get a true picture? Wet & Dirty sounds good... I'm sure it wont be long!

Episode 4? ... oh man .. long time no see So wat ep is the US up to atm?
                              Just had ep 6... next week #7 Ex Deus Machina

Comment

yea we can hope...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X