Blood On the Scales (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    I'm chewing over the symbolism of Gaeta's stump pain and why it went away right before he was shot.
    irony
    this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Killer episode!

What did Chief see on the bulkhead after he disabled the FTL. Cracks?

I would really like to see the bodies of Zarek and Gaeta. Just to make sure they're really dead. No bs!

It sure looks like their is another resurection chamber left, doesn't it. Or was that an Ellen flashback?

Comment

I'm chewing over the symbolism of Gaeta's stump pain and why it went away right before he was shot.
        yes there is a whole lotta irony in that moment!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corona View Post
          Killer episode!

What did Chief see on the bulkhead after he disabled the FTL. Cracks?

I would really like to see the bodies of Zarek and Gaeta. Just to make sure they're really dead. No bs!

It sure looks like their is another resurection chamber left, doesn't it. Or was that an Ellen flashback?
          Stress fractures. The ship is breaking apart. Hence my belief that it is not Roslin but Galactica herself that is the dying leader meant to lead the masses to the promised land, not Roslin.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Corona View Post
            Could be a memory, BSG writers seem to insert that detail often. Could be an Anders memory. He seems to know all and wants to reveal all to Kara.

Just had a thought............that character was blonde. Could it be Kara??
            Everybody keeps forgetting the minor fact that she's found 'her body' on Earth. Maybe the Kara we now know is the one in the reserrection chamber.

Comment

I don't know who the guy was who joked with and almost shot Tyrol or the guy who was weeping before going with the group to save Adama. Any help?

That was Kelly he's been around since the mini-series. He was the guy that was trying to kill Baltar at the end of season 3 and has been in the brig since.

Comment

Originally posted by STC View Post
                Could be a memory, BSG writers seem to insert that detail often. Could be an Anders memory. He seems to know all and wants to reveal all to Kara.

Just had a thought............that character was blonde. Could it be Kara??
                Everybody keeps forgetting the minor fact that she's found 'her body' on Earth. Maybe the Kara we now know is the one in the reserrection chamber.
                Looked too old to be Kara. Pretty sure that's Ellen.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Damn! I wish I had cable. From the sounds of it, it might have been better if Adama had just shot Gaeta and Zarek right in the forehead without any warning.
                  The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by STC View Post
                    Maybe the Kara we now know is the one in the reserrection chamber.
                    I compared a still of the resurrection chamber cylon and Ellen, it was Ellen in the chamber.
                    Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      Stress fractures. The ship is breaking apart. Hence my belief that it is not Roslin but Galactica herself that is the dying leader meant to lead the masses to the promised land, not Roslin.
                      Interesting idea. I never thought of 'the dying leader' could mean the ship but what a novel thought.

Course now I'm thinking the ship's going to give out before they get to a new homeworld!!

Comment

it was it' said the "final cylon returns" and "she knows the truth" in the america preview
                        this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

That very well could be the case.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Holy mind frak! What an episode! This show just gets better and better!

Glad to see Kara and Lee teaming up again. Love seeing Lee in action! Yes! Hope Lee gets back into the military where he belongs.

Omigosh!! Was totally shocked when those people were murdered by Zarek's order.

Bill Adama ROCKS! He IS Admiral Adama! He knows how to command fleet. Love seeing Bill and Lee together along with Kara and the others. Love how they took back the ship. For awhile there....I did fear that Bill was gonna die. But.....I guess they can't kill off a main character. At least....not yet. I sure was on the edge of my seat.

Laura was amazing as well in this! Love the fight she gave.

So.....Zarek and Gaeta executed. Not sad to see them go.

Looks like they will finally get that Cylon alliance.

Next week's ep sounds cool!
                            Spoiler:
                            So Ellen IS the final Cylon!
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                              Damn! I wish I had cable. From the sounds of it, it might have been better if Adama had just shot Gaeta and Zarek right in the forehead without any warning.
                              I think that would have been best. At least Adama killing Gaeta but it did turn out very good.

Comment

it is definitely Ellen. the preview for next week showed a clip of when Tigh killed Ellen back on New Caprica and then the bold letters came up and said something like "the final cylon...lost for 18 months...finally returns"

Comment

Working...
                                X