Stargate Andromeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Andromeda

In early 2007 the Ori attacked Earth, with almost no one following them the planet was devastated, the only chance the survivors of the milky way galaxy the Daedalus and 2 Ha’tak one Jaffa and one To’kra was the Pegasus galaxy.

For a while they thought they were safe but then the Ori turned up ate the door. Dr Jackson was on Atlantis working on something from the Database, when the ancients came to Pegasus, a small group also moved to Andromeda, the Daedalus was able to stay long enough for Dr Jackson to get the co-ordinates then the 3 ships set off on their voyage.

Spoiler:
    “Colonel Caldwell sir, we’re coming out of hyperspace in 10 seconds,” Major Marks reported.

“Stay alert raise shields, arm weapons the second I give the order,” Caldwell replied.

Colonel Carter came running onto the Bridge.

“What have we got Colonel?” She asked.

“We’ve just came out in orbit, we’ve picked up a stargate and from what we can make up a small structure possible ancient,” Caldwell replied.

“I’ll get geared up give me 2 minutes and a team of Marines,” Carter said highly enthusiastically,” Carter said.

“I’ll give you 5 Colonel,” Caldwell said.

5 minutes later Carter, McKay, Teyla and a team of 5 Marines walked onto the Bridge.

“Ready to go sir,” Carter said.

“Report back A.S.A.P,” Caldwell said nodding to Marks.

The 8 of them disappeared in a bright flash as they were beamed up, seconds later they re appeared in a room on the planet below inside the Ancient structure.

“This is promising,” Carter said.

“We should split up, I’ll head towards the gate room, you could try and find some sort of power source,” McKay said.

“ I’ll take 3 Marines you do with Teyla and the other 2,” Carter said.

The 2 groped slit up heading separate ways.

Back on the ship Caldwell was having some trouble from the Jaffa and the To’kra.

“We are safer just to stay here and wait if we find that we can settle here we should we need to keep our forces as one where they are strongest,” Caldwell said.

“We disagree our peoples are very different we need our own space we will stay in contact and we will try stay as close as possible to here, we will report back any find to here,” The Jaffa said.

“Okay, but I want to know anything that is found out,” Caldwell said.

The 2 Ha’tak split up heading into hyperspace in separate directions leaving the Daedalus on it’s own.

Down on the Planet McKay had found a control room, with a large viewport, looking out onto the Stargate. There was no power to the Facility as of yet but he could already tell that there was extreme damage to the Structure of the building.

“Have you got anything yet Carter,” McKay said,

“Nothing yet, the place seems to be highly damaged,” Carter replied.

“Possibly battle damage, I’ve found a control room but there is no power,” McKay said.

“I’ll try and find a Generator some where but there seems to be nothing so far, the Daedalus should have a few auxiliary Naquadah Generators,” Carter said.

“Colonel Caldwell could you beam down a Naquadah Generator, I’ve found the control room but theres no power,” McKay said holding a finger on his ear piece.

A Box appeared just beside McKay, he lifted it up onto a console and took out the Generator. From there he went over to a small panel on the wall, he pulled it off to find a bunch of Ancient Crystals. He then began to pull wires and connectors from the box.

“How long will this take Rodney,” Teyla said.

“Not long only about 5 minutes,” McKay replied.

Colonel Carter stopped in the middle of one of the corridors and had a puzzled look about her face.

“McKay how come the doors have power but nothing else,” Carter said.

“I thought you were blowing you’re way through them to be honest,” McKay said looking up from the Generator puzzled.

“ I don’t know how to bust these doors there different from Atlantis ones,” Carter said.

“ It’s maybe some Ancient security measure,” McKay said.

“I hope you’re right and this Isn’t some booby trap,” Carter replied.

McKay plugged in one last wire then the full control room lit up. He stood up and ran to the console at the front of the room just behind the D.H.D. He pushed a few buttons then smiled.

“Carter take the next left then in the slightly larger door,” McKay said.

She walked down the small corridor to where there was a slightly larger door. She waved her hand over the large circle and it opened up into a massive hanger containing a Warship.

“Is this some sort of Hologram,” Carter said not believing what she was looking at.

“Nope there 2 of them another hanger on the other side of the complex, I‘ve got power to the Control room looks like It’s powered separately, the rest of the Facility is powered by a Z.P.M and 2 Neutrino Ion Generators” McKay replied.

“I knew the design was slightly different but I wasn’t sure,” Carter said.

“The Asgard were also here,” McKay butted in.

Carter smiled walking into the hanger and down a ramp into the ship. It wasn’t an Aurora it was only about the size of the Daedalus but no complaints, an ancient warship one way or another is a brilliant find especially when you’re stuck in another Galaxy.

“Colonel Caldwell looks like everything’s fine you can start to beam people down,” Teyla said.

A few hours later after everyone had been assigned somewhere and told what to do McKay started to look for a few things, the Damage was from a storm that hit hundred of years ago after the City was abandoned and It couldn’t be battle damage as there was still a full drone bay. Caldwell got Carter to try have a team ready for him for the next day to start to search the Galaxy with the co-ordinated in the Database. Now we had a whole new Galaxy to explore but is it all we think it is.

If people like what they are reading or if I get some tips for what to improve on I will keep writing but stories won't be written by schedule, I only have the time to write them when I can so they will range between a day and 2 weeks from the previous. Although If nobody likes them or sees no hope for them I will gldl stop and se the Idea as a failure. So give me crit and tell me if I should keep writing I want to keep writing this but I need you're help

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

its good.

Comment

its good got a lot of potential. i have one criticism though.
      why would they abandon a base and leave two very good warships behind?if it helps with oyur next epi i understand but just clearing that up. and the place would have to be huge! by the way.
      sigpic

Comment

all will be explained in the next few episodes

Comment

this is a good story line but please try to work on ur spelling and typing lol u make a lot of errors. sorry to b nitpicky. it just bothers me haha
          sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

I will have the next part later today possibly tomorrow.

Comment

I bring you part 2 Please critisize

Spoiler:
              Carter was on the Bridge of the Asgard/ Ancient Hybrid Warship messing around with some systems.

“Well looks like I know why we found this place,” McKay said barging into the Bridge completely disrupting the silence.

“Well are you going to keep it to yourself or tell me,” Carter replied anxiously.

“The ancients that came here left with the few Asgard that came here roughly at the same time Atlantis left, they settled here and at first everything was fine but a bunch of ships appeared from nowhere, it was the first variation of the Wraith from Pegasus, they fought them but nothing happened then they used a virus it worked it eventually killed them but it mutated and attacked the asgard so they had no choice but to flee,” McKay informed Carter.

“Oh,” Carter said.

“I’ve got more work to do,” Rodney said walking out the door.

A picture of the Jaffa that was leading the Jaffa Ship appeared on the front of the Daedalus Bridge.

“Colonel Caldwell we are in immediate need of assistance we were attacked by 4 ships, we were able to fend them off but they have severely crippled us, they said just before there last ship was destroyed that more would come,” The Jaffa said

The screen went blank and Caldwell looked around then pressed a button on his chair.

“Carter can you get those ships in the air?” Caldwell asked.

“Yes but we need Pilots,” Carter replied.

“Ill send someone down to you the Jaffa need assistance and we need those 2 ships,” Caldwell said.

A few minutes later McKay walked onto the Bridge of the ship. He looked around a bit then walked up to carter.

“So where’s the pilots seat?” McKay asked.

“You have to be joking, you can’t fly this thing,” Carter replied with a slight laugh.

“I’ve flow an Aurora this thing should be a piece of cake,” McKay said sounding brave.

“Down the corridor to the left,” Carter said.

McKay walked out and down the corridor with a slight bob as he walked definitely signalling some kind of happiness.

“Lorne are you ready?” Caldwell asked over the Radio.

“Yes, sir,” Major Lorne replied.

“McKay?”

“Yes,”

The bay doors opened shaking the ground for miles around the facility then the 2 ships arose from the hangers the 2 ships shot up into the atmosphere and towards space. As the ships went into formation with the Daedalus the engines shut down and the ships came to a halt.

“All ships engage hyperdrive, pre programmed co-ordinates,” Caldwell said.

A hyperspace window appeared and the Daedalus vanished into it, followed by lone and McKay.

10 minutes later the 3 ships dropped out of hyperspace behind the Jaffa ship which lay beaten in orbit. The Jaffa’s face repapered on the Daedalus bridge again.

“Thank you for answering our distress call, we’ve managed to bring back shields although there only at 30%, we wont know about weapons until they get here,” The Jaffa said.

No less then a second later 10 ships dropped out of hyperspace.

“There here McKay!” Carter said.

Red bolts came from the ships almost all aimed at the Ha’tak, McKay and Lorne returned fire letting loose the Asgard pulse cannons onboard the ships ripping to of the enemy ships to shreds. The Daedalus also opened fire launching a wave of missile and swarming the ships with rail gun fire.

“Shields down to 90%,” Marks said.

The 2 groups exchanged energy bolts by now 4 of the enemy ships had been destroyed. McKay concentrated while he was controlling the ship but all of a sudden he smiled then his smile had a rather evil look to hit. He concentrated again then a massive energy beam blazed from the front of the ship annihilating one of the enemy ships.

“Sir, I’m receiving a text file it, says we surrender,” Marks said.

“All ships cease fire,” Caldwell ordered.

The Battlefield turned silent and then the enemy ships jumped into hperspace.

“They tricked us,” Caldwell said furiously. “Take us back to base” he ordered.

To Be continued

Comment

Guy, that was good also.

I will also like to say that this will be my last post on this forum for the next few weeks. Just thought to let you know so you know why all of a sudden I stopped posting in this thread.

Comment

when the next episode?

Comment

when I can be bothered writing it lol, nah should be in the next few days hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                      when I can be bothered writing it lol, nah should be in the next few days hopefully.
                      thats how i feel sometimes but i keeps the boredom away when traveling and all that **** ....
                      get the rep

Comment

Good first two chapters. Interesting to see the enemy. But a little friendly critism-you don't use enough description. You use plenty of dialogue and action but there is littl description, especially when the enemy ships showed up. You could've describeed their shape. Even a colour or sentence wuold be fine. Just a little tip for the future. Here's a way to remember what to include in your story:

Dialogue
                        Action
                        Description.

Hope it helps your good story become a great story.

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks man, and for anyone who wants the next part it will be out by saturday.

Comment

IWhat you have here is a pretty good basis for a series. All you need to do is develop each idea into an entire episode and not just a couple lines of dialogue and action. And why did you stop? I;m just curious cuz what you have going here is definately good, u just need to clean it up a little bit. Everytime you start a fic its slow going, mines on it's 16th episode and it's still slow going but thats life, and im not the greatest writer lol well just wanted to wish u luck in continuing ur fic.
                            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Things are going slow just now, alot of school work I will still be writing dont worry

Comment

Working...
                              X