Top five outside of AoFGR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top five outside of AoFGR?

In your opinion who are the top five races (excluding the Alliance of Four Great Races, the Ori and MW replicators) from technological point of view? If you'd like you may place them in order from strongest to weakest or not. I myself won't be placing them in any order.

The top five non-AoFGR races are: Tau'ri, Alien ship from Grace, Gadmeer, Wraith and Goa'uld.

The first three were easy to choose and are clearly superior to the last two. So I guess I did place them in some order. I left out the Tollan since their only defensive weapon was the Ion Canon and quite frankly any race that would depend on a single defensive system is not that smart.

A bit off-topic here, but would you place the Travelers before or after the Goa'uld? I would put them after the Goa'uld (meaning that their weaker then the Goa'uld.)

EDIT: Since the Asurans use only Ancient technology and have realistically never shown any technology that would have been uniquely theirs. They will be excluded as well.

AND: Before anyone starts to discuss this matter remember we are speaking about "technology", not tactics, politics or agriculture.
    Last edited by BuggyMan; 21 March 2008, 01:16 PM.

1. Gadmeer
    2. Grace Aliens
    3. Mimic Aliens
    4. Serakken
    5. Goa'uld

(greatest-to-least)
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

1. Asuran
      2. Tauri
      3. Gadeemer
      4. Gould (Anubis)
      5. Wraith
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The Asurans aren't really a 'race', are they? Besides; he said no replicators.
        sigpic

Comment

the replicaters are the bugs thats the way i say it i call the pg replicators asurans cos thats what they are

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

He said no MW Replicators, i feel that the Asurans are a race. They are sentient beings that are neutronium based, we are sentient beings that are carbon based, and the gadeemer are sentient beings that are sulfur based. If we found them if they evolved on their own we wouldnt have this much prejudice against them, but since they were born in a lab we dont see them as alive.

Comment

1. Asurans
              2. Tau'ri/Wraith
              3. Goa'uld System Lords/Tok'ra
              4. Serrakin
              5. "Grace" Aliens
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Tau'ri
                Gou'ald
                Asurans
                Tok'ra
                Tollan
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

I wish people wouldn't rank us so high. Sure, we can take other peoples' tech, but we're not that advanced really. We're only slightly better than the Goa'uld in that respect.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tauri
                    Goauld
                    Hebridan
                    The Gadmeer ship/technology was impressive, but we don't know enough about them, so i won't include them.

Comment

we basically are only asgard with some ancient tech, nothing more

Comment

We haven't made use of any Ancient tech, atleast, not that i am aware of.

Comment

odyssey cloak is technically ancient tech, merlin's phase shift

Comment

Technically its Ascended tech, not ancient, and i mean both.

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                              Technically its Ascended tech, not ancient, and i mean both.
                              Ring platform.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X