This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Questions for Jack

There is a party game here called 20 questions....so ok...let's think of what we would like to ask him assuming he would answer...and keep it PG.

1. What are you thinking about when you are about to go through that gate?

2. How do you find a toilet off world?

3. Ever think of taking over a more primitive world and retiring as a king?

Well, you folks get the idea.
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

4. How come you never come hang out with me? Do you think you are slumming if you hang with the Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet? We could like watch some Star Trek...

Comment

5. What's your favorite Simpsons episode?
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Why do you even bother retiring?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

7) When are you going to break the regs and tell Sam you love her??

Sorry, Die hard shipper here It had to be aksed

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

8) How the hell do you know so many Wizard of Oz quotes?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

When are you going to tell Carter to quit acting like a teenager with an in-appropriate crush on her boss, and act like an adult, much less a career military officer?
              Sorry (not), it had to be said....
              Mary the Badger
              "O'Neill is legendary." Loki
              "Fire all weapons... sink the ship!" MtB

Comment

Livi2Jack - I will be serious this time instead of going STRAIGHT to the gutter like on the last Jack game but then you let me be ALONE with Jack for 24 hrs :::sigh:::
                Okay- serious question for General O'Neill
                At what point will the SGC regard alliances with the Tok'ra as more of a hinderence than a blessing? If continued relations do become availible again what will the SGC stance be on continued covert operations?
                There I would like to know what happens with Jacob and the Tok'ra in S8
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

May I debrief you? (My favorite question.)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

12. Did you ever watch MacGyver?

(...if not, you're in for a surprise...)
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

8. (I think we're up to 8 anyway) Why do you only carry Zats and P-90s? Why not salvage some staff weapons, or reverse engineer some that are gun-shaped and a little easier to aim? Why not just carry a .45 auto so you can knock Jaffa on their keisters with one shot?

Storm

Comment

Hey, Jack. Remember that guy? Wears glasses? Just got back from a higher plane of existance. Can speak several languages. Used to be a close friend? No, his names not what's his face. And, it's not Damon, either. It's Daniel. Daniel. Remember him? I didn't think so.
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Who's your favourite alien? Or human on another planet?

Are you a bluie or a Greenie?

Comment

Interesting. I have often wondered why the Jaffa weapons have no sights. They can't hit the broad side of a barn most of the time.
                            Also, there is such little diversity in the weapons themselves. We must have so many other choices to offer than the P90.

Comment

And who are you really seeing? You are a healthy male, n'est pas?

Comment

Working...
                              X