Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you bring? (Hide and Seek spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you bring? (Hide and Seek spoilers)

In Hide and Seek we learn that everyone on the expedition was allowed to bring one personal item from Earth. So... what would everyone here choose? Is it a tough call or clear right off the bat?

My first instinct was my Bible, but then I realized that in all likelihood someone else on the trip would think the same thing, not to mention that there's probably a copy of it stored in some "Important Earth History/Civilization/Meaning of Life Stuff" file brought along for general exploratory purposes, so...

I'd spring for my voilin instead.
    "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

magents...I would bring magnets...no just kidding...I would bring my Seasons 1-6 of Stargate

Comment

Wonder if my wireless router could reach that far?

Comment

My first instint would be seeds for tomatos, onions, watermelon etc. We don't really know what kind of foods they brought along (army rations only maybe?) But if they did bring my fav food stuffs, it would probably be a deck of cards. You can spend so many hours playing with cards and its a good way to break the ice with people.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

My Mac(iBook) and iPod!!! and figure out a way to interface them with Ancient Technology... everyone else on Atlantis has stupid Dell laptops... YUCK! at least from the looks of it they're NOT running windows... YAY!
          Last edited by Selmak; 24 July 2004, 12:24 AM.

Comment

A ton of ice cream that never melts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
              My Mac and iPod!!! and figure out a way to interface them to Ancient technology... everyone else on Atlantis has Dells... YUCK! at least from the looks of it they're NOT running windows... YAY!
              An excellent notion, that.

I'd agree with Persephone that things like sacred texts and such are likely to be in the stash of stuff that the group is bringing. So my first reaction was to bring my iPod with my entire music collection on it, but since there's no guarantee that I'd be able to get power to it after a while... Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Sorry if I sound ignorant and stupid, but how did Sheppard get the video or DVD of the football game to play on the Ancient viewscreen thingy?
                Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                  Sorry if I sound ignorant and stupid, but how did Sheppard get the video or DVD of the football game to play on the Ancient viewscreen thingy?
                  Maybe he played it on one of those stupid Dell laptops and interfaced with the Ancient Technology.

Comment

They would have probably used a laptop and interfaced with the technology
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      They would have probably used a laptop and interfaced with the technology
                      That's what I said

Comment

Yeah, but I used technical terms! lol
                        __

__

Comment

Yeah... you didn't say "stupid" lol

Comment

Yep, I'm too smart!
                            __

__

Comment

Selmak, I just have to know, what is your problem with Dells?
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X