Carson Beckett/Teyla Emmagan Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Beckett/Teyla Emmagan Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Not likely to happened, but I wanted to break the pattern of obvious matches.
    And I think it would be great.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

How about Teyla and Ford they are around the same age i think

Comment

Ford is 25
      Teyla is older then 25

Comment

I can't see it happening in all honestly either but it'd be good.
        Watching Poisoning the Well I thought I saw a hint of ship, well perhaps not ship but they seem to be comfortable with each other: sparks weren't exactly flying but it was nice.

Comment

TPTB have stated Teyla is between 20-25. About right for Ford.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Possible but Beckett likes people like
            Spoiler:
            the scientist on the world with the wraith vaccine
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

You guys are seriously off your rocker if you think they're gonna get together.

I hope TPTB are trying to avoid another Jack and Sam scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                You guys are seriously off your rocker if you think they're gonna get together.

I hope TPTB are trying to avoid another Jack and Sam scenario.
                yes - we probably are
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I think this would be a pretty nice ship - quite cute. After all there was Carsons comment in Rising
                  Spoiler:
                  Wshy can't make friends like that?
                  and a small scene in The gift that could be seen as shippy.
                  Spoiler:
                  Carson seemed pretty happy to fly her across to the mainland didn't he? but then that may be that he's just uncomfortable with piloting the PJ when it's in fighting or emergency scenario
                  Last edited by Purpleyin; 18 April 2005, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Although I really can't see it happening, I really like the idea.

I think it would be nice if Teyla paired up with someone who's a bit awkward socially. Beckett would be the perfect candidate, since McKay seems to just irritate her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                      Although I really can't see it happening, I really like the idea.

I think it would be nice if Teyla paired up with someone who's a bit awkward socially. Beckett would be the perfect candidate, since McKay seems to just irritate her.
                      Exactly. I was pondering Rodney/Teyla but iI just haven't been able to write it however hard I try - as of now it's hard to even remotely imagine even though it would be amusing.
                      Where as Teyla/Carson would make a reasonable amount of sense and be quite a nice ship. I doubt it would happen on show but it's not the most unlikely pairing we could see.

Comment

Hi
                        Kip posted this link over on the Teyla/Weir thread
                        If you look under photos > SGa they have Beckett Teyla section - only 2 photos but it's something
                        http://www.chevron26.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          Hi
                          Kip posted this link over on the Teyla/Weir thread
                          If you look under photos > SGa they have Beckett Teyla section - only 2 photos but it's something
                          http://www.chevron26.com/
                          It certainly is!

Comment

i think teyla and ford will get together very soon.

Comment

What should the Beckett/Teyla ship be named? I vote for Teyla Emmagan / Carson Beckett - Emmett!

Comment

Working...
                              X