This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay's new girlfriend

I just wanted to put a big thumbs up to McKay for baging that sweet little red head in Duet. She a hot one.

HMMM i just posted my third comment about the women of stargate. I think i might have a problem. well the girlfriend get back in three weeks. Cheers.
    Get YOUR P90 Here!
    Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

oh yes she is hot, but is she hotter than your gf?

Comment

Mckay got a girlfriend? Wow, I'm out of it. Gotta catch season two.

Comment

Not really a girlfriend, he just had a date with the botanist named Katie something-or-other. And she was pretty good looking.

I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

She was interested in him but you can imagine how good McKay's skills are with woman. Remember in The Brotherhood ! He didn't realized the girl was crazy about him. When Shep told him he started to act really different towards her

to Trekgirl you really need to see season 2 the episode is Duet where you learn about Katie
          Lord Zedd

Comment

I'd like to see a few more episodes that show McKay and Katie Brown together because they are so sweet together.

Comment

Martin Gero said that there might be more off duty scenes in season 3 so who knows. Perhaps we do get to see more McKay and Katie scenes.
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Aww, great!!!

I love their little exchanges.

Comment

Sadly enough, I don't think Katie Brown is willful or bull-headed enough to deal with Rodney McKay on a daily basis. She's just too nice to deal with all the baggage he carries with him.

Now then, I think she'd get along much better with Carson
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Actually I think she is just the right person to handle Rodney !

Besides Carson has a thing for Chadman or is it the other way around?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                      Sadly enough, I don't think Katie Brown is willful or bull-headed enough to deal with Rodney McKay on a daily basis. She's just too nice to deal with all the baggage he carries with him.

Now then, I think she'd get along much better with Carson
                      I'll have to agree with you, I get the feeling that they would annoy one another. While the girl on the brotherhood, she's pretty awesome. She went toe to toe with McKay. I thought she was great for him, she was a surprise. She was smart, she could handle McKay, he was a bit calmer around him, and they were equals. I like a girl like that, and she was leader of her people.

Don't get me wrong. Katie Brown is beautiful but she is too soft for McKay. She'd out grow him. I'm thinking in a relationship it might be Lorne..or I can see Carson.

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I think said talked about Katie in "Critical Mass" ("they" being Rodney and that woman who got stuck in his head in "Duet") and she asked something about when Rodney was going to go out with Katie again.

And Rodney might have waved it off. So they're not really together.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          She was interested in him but you can imagine how good McKay's skills are with woman. Remember in The Brotherhood ! He didn't realized the girl was crazy about him. When Shep told him he started to act really different towards her

to Trekgirl you really need to see season 2 the episode is Duet where you learn about Katie
                          Wow! I can't wait now, that we get to see Mckay on a date!

Hurry up Fox and get the season!

Comment

we need at least! 1 or 2 apperences of Katie Brown in Season 3.
                            And keep with Dr becket and his woman.
                            Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                              I'll have to agree with you, I get the feeling that they would annoy one another. While the girl on the brotherhood, she's pretty awesome. She went toe to toe with McKay. I thought she was great for him, she was a surprise. She was smart, she could handle McKay, he was a bit calmer around him, and they were equals. I like a girl like that, and she was leader of her people.

Don't get me wrong. Katie Brown is beautiful but she is too soft for McKay. She'd out grow him. I'm thinking in a relationship it might be Lorne..or I can see Carson.

VB
                              Yeah I agreee, I can't see Katie and McKay in a relationship. She doesn't seem to be his type of woman. Usually, he seems attracted to strong-minded women like Sam for instance.
                              Plus I don't recall that we heard about her after Duet.

Originally posted by BC - 303
                              And keep with Dr becket and his woman.
                              Off-topic but yeah, keep Carson and Laura together!

Comment

Working...
                              X