This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sister City

According to Stargate-Project.de, episode 15 of season 2 is named Sister City which would suggest that there's another Atlantis. Very interesting.

I think this topic has been covered in another thread....however I don't think it's anything as glorious as Atlantis.
    302's lead the way!

Comment

The Ancients did have a couple million years to build another city. It could be even more impressive than Atlantis.

Comment

more impressive you say....humm
        302's lead the way!

Comment

For some reason I doubt that as "Only Atlantis remained."

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

this might be the crossover we were promised

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
              The Ancients did have a couple million years to build another city. It could be even more impressive than Atlantis.
              Wouldn't that defeat the whole point of SGA, you know, that Atlantis is all thats left of the Ancients and thats it was their greatest city. I doubt TPTB are going to throw out the concept of the show in season 2

The "Sister City" probably is a ruined city
              sigpic

Comment

Ye, could be like a ruined half constructed new city or something
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well Jonas was preaty specific that Atlantis was going to be the crown jewel in the Ancients domain.

Of course, it is possible that some time before the Wraith went on their rampage, but when the Ancients had really started to recover and spread into the Galaxy, they decided to build a second super city for some reason...

Which they abandoned when the Wraith said 'WOHO! FREE FOOD!' and started destroying everything...
                  --
                  The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

I would go along with half completed or half destroyed city and maybe it is older version of Atlantis that would be very interesting.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I wanted Avalon to be a sister city of the Ancients.

I mean seriously, it makes so much sense. Both are "lost" islands of mystery and awe.

Comment

It could be a quantum mirror episode and the "sister city" is actually an Atlantis in an alternate universe.

Comment

It’s possible JM did mention AU episode is strong possibility.
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                            It could be a quantum mirror episode and the "sister city" is actually an Atlantis in an alternate universe.
                            I like that idea. Everyone is happy. We get to see another Atlantis and keep the story line intact.
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

with only knowing the title, the episode could mean a lot but whatevre it is, with a name like sister city in the context of SGA, you know its going to involve the ancients and that is just good enough for me!
                              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Working...
                              X