X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
    lol wow Im stupid please delete this I answered in this thread twice
    What happened?

About thekillman: it's only theory. And, I can say, very unreal theory. Sure, it's possible, but then we can say, that tollans, enkarans (though they are primitive - who know, is it only illusion?), the Aris Boch's race (like the tollans, they were enough advanced to do it) and other-other were only human-like clons. And about Ancients - they can have only human-like clons too, and we can be the second evolutions of these clons, don't they?
    But, to say seriously, it's stupid ideas. If someone can do such things, it doesn't mean, that they do it. And, due to origin stargate cannons - series, wikia and some other, we can't say, that they are having clones or something else. Moreover, I remember, that in one episode sg-1 said something, that confirms, that the Nox are looking so as we saw. Why? Becouse, as I have said, if writers think about it, they must at least said something simular to it (I mean, in the show). There are too much goofs (but it's better to say lack of basic relevant data) of your theory.

But to be honest, your theory is your theory - I only want to say, that it was.. new. Everyone have his\her own mind, that's okey.

Comment

though they are primitive - who know, is it only illusion?
      Are you trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        Are you trolling?
        Of course, no, I only wanted to say that it was only bare theory too. I know, that they definitely were primitive. But, again, who knows?

Comment

About thekillman: it's only theory
          This very thread is about theorizing.

But, again, who knows?
          Not funny dude, not funny.

But yea, trolling

Comment

I think it is a matter of cross breeding... or they aren't really human just humanoids...

they are an old race like the asgard but nothing like the ancients who are just too damn old...

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
              I think it is a matter of cross breeding...
              It's possibly, but it's interesting to know these species. Humans\Ancients and tree? Anyway, basic information about the Nox don't have enough history about them - we only know, who are they in our days - so it could be true.
              Or they can be "created" from early Anciets, but there is a variant that they simple evolved by the similar if not basically identical sheme as we are. But earlier than we are - that very easy can explain why they are having long life (the main feature of advanced humans) and advanced abilities. Or, that possibly too, we still have some common parents, I don't know.
              Yes, now they can be human only like a Jaffa - I mean, "mainly human, but something they have different..." - you understand.

About the Asgard: they can be even older then ancients. Or no. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugenium View Post
                It's possibly, but it's interesting to know these species. Humans\Ancients and tree? Anyway, basic information about the Nox don't have enough history about them - we only know, who are they in our days - so it could be true.
                Or they can be "created" from early Anciets, but there is a variant that they simple evolved by the similar if not basically identical sheme as we are. But earlier than we are - that very easy can explain why they are having long life (the main feature of advanced humans) and advanced abilities. Or, that possibly too, we still have some common parents, I don't know.
                Yes, now they can be human only like a Jaffa - I mean, "mainly human, but something they have different..." - you understand.

About the Asgard: they can be even older then ancients. Or no. I don't know.
                The asgard are a much younger race... about 100k years of history. By that standard they evolved much later after the ancients left for the pegasus. There are many possibilities regarding nox/asgard/furling/ancient alliance.

They formed this alliance about 10k years ago when the ancients came back after getting their behinds kicked by the superior numbers of wraith. Or that the alliance could have been made after the ancients left for pegasus and the left behind plague survivors rebuilt and made an alliance before ascending. The machine on dakara was made after the ori plague effected the ancients who left for pegasus. But it is unclear that did the ancients who left for pegasus made it to repopulate the galaxy behind them or the left behind ancients did it(we know that they developed an immunity to it). The left behind ancients could have helped along these younger races before anscending or the ones who came back from pegasus came back and formed the alliance. A carbon dating analysis of the heliopolis place could tell us better although everything should be in the ancient database of atlantis but we were never told.

The nox are very evolved maybe more than a million years old or whatever. But my guess is that they evolved seperately due to the dakara machine which seeded the galaxy. The asgard/nox/furlings might have evolved a lot earlier than humans/goauld/unas did due to the nature of the planets they evolved on or whatever. It is all speculation and not that important really. The asgard were the most advanced technologically but the nox were the most evolved physically... and the furlings were all extinct but my guess is that they ascended. I guess that because of the "paradise" they made as that indicates the desire for meditation and what not. They all learned from the anicents and i think the goauld absorbed all that, maybe from furlings after they were all dead or ascended. But who the hell knows, there should be atleast ten more spin off series of stargate to explore all possible options.

Comment

Hm... it seems to me, that Unas and, moreover, goauld don't have any common parents\creators\etc with humans. Although Unas definitely can have similar anatomy - becouse, as we know, basically all animals (for example on the Earth) have it. But for the Goauld.. Snake-like creatures... They must to be very similar to Earth snakes. But, with some differences in brain and physiology.

About the nox... May be they evolved by absolutely the same type as we were (they have only different hair) - it's possibly - but much earlier, as I have said OR (doubtfully) were created by Ancients from Dakara device (we don't know, how much time Ancients were creating a life) OR were really created not from Dakara device, but they were group of first Alterans. For me, I think, that the first and the last variant are more possible.

And, finally, Furlings... We have seen their skeletons and someone said, that they were all dead... But... Furlings the most unknown race in Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugenium View Post
                    Hm... it seems to me, that Unas and, moreover, goauld don't have any common parents\creators\etc with humans. Although Unas definitely can have similar anatomy - becouse, as we know, basically all animals (for example on the Earth) have it. But for the Goauld.. Snake-like creatures... They must to be very similar to Earth snakes. But, with some differences in brain and physiology.

About the nox... May be they evolved by absolutely the same type as we were (they have only different hair) - it's possibly - but much earlier, as I have said OR (doubtfully) were created by Ancients from Dakara device (we don't know, how much time Ancients were creating a life) OR were really created not from Dakara device, but they were group of first Alterans. For me, I think, that the first and the last variant are more possible.

And, finally, Furlings... We have seen their skeletons and someone said, that they were all dead... But... Furlings the most unknown race in Stargate.
                    Well it is all speculation...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies%28imo-%29

this is the timeline i made, of the stargate saga... don't know where the nox fit but i would guess they are not too much older than the asgard or maybe slightly older.... the nox could be someone that evolved the first time the ancients were in milky way and taught them everything etc. and that means the nox should be close to ascending or do ascend but we were never shown much of them(the looked the hippie ascending type though). Anyone who would have met the ancients must be into ascension. The nox and furlings could be asending material but the asgard pursuit of eternal physical life took ascension out of the equation for them as their dna was deteriorating.

It does not make sense though, that the nox were present before the pegasus trip for the ancients. The reason is the ori plague which caught upto them so they escaped to pegasus. I can come up with a 100 theories but as it is fiction then it is all upto our imagination. The writers left it like that. I am so sad about the tollans being killed off and then the asgard. I made no sense but there it is. It is all up to the writers.

Comment

The asgard are a much younger race... about 100k years of history.
                      I still believe that's BS and just a straight retcon. Although it depends on what you define as a civilization.

It does not make sense though, that the nox were present before the pegasus trip for the ancients. The reason is the ori plague which caught upto them so they escaped to pegasus.
                      I've always seen the Nox as the original inhabitants of our Galaxy whereas the ancients came from afar. I don't see why the plague would prevent the Nox from being older than that. For all we know, that's precisely why they're so reclusive?

Comment

I think the Nox is a possible answer as to why the early people of Earth had imagination and knowledge about the mythological species of Driads. This of course only relevant in the SG universe otherwise it would be complicated.
                        We lost the ent wives. Treebeard is sad.
                        sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
                          I think the Nox is a possible answer as to why the early people of Earth had imagination and knowledge about the mythological species of Driads. This of course only relevant in the SG universe otherwise it would be complicated.
                          We lost the ent wives. Treebeard is sad.
                          Driads are trees? Nox are not very similar to trees.
                          But... Playing in one game, "Fallout 3", I have seen very driad-like... person.
                          http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../e0/Harold.jpg

Comment

Maybe they only appear human, to humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhoy9 View Post
                              Maybe they only appear human, to humans.
                              I have already said about this theory. "Are the Nox Ancients" - page 1 (down of page) and 2 (top of page). Actually, I don't think that they have ability to mimicry.

Comment

Working...
                              X