No announcement yet.

Anyone on a Re-Watch mood here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could pick another show like Sliders and rewatch that. I think a bit of "new" blood is good. I will be asking my site to dot it, if they so no, I will hope this one will.

I loved the darn show.
    Posting at.............
    http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

So... I'm doing my re-watch now and I am already at season three.. first when I start to watch this show, I stop watch everything else and watch only this because it sucks you in and don't let you out, I forgot how amazing this show is, good thing I have a bit of a freetime so I'll be finish Season 3-4 by the start of next week.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm only onto season 2 last eppy i watched was final cut
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

A re-watch is in my near future.

Comment

Rewatching as soon as I finish with Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Stargate Atlantis...been in a big time BSG mood lately after hearing the soundtrack again.....
            Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
              A re-watch is in my near future.
              I shall make the popcorn.
              Posting at.............
              http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I started rewatching it a little bit ago, midway through season four already. I don't want it to be over again, but I guess that means I can just go and watch it again!

Comment

I'm on s3 atm, but its on hold so i can catch up with my current tv shows
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I notice early this morning that Aussie fans can now watch old school BSG on 7 mate (dig TV), check programming for times, this one aired 0600-0800 Saturday morning
                    http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/channel/387291/
                    5:00am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - Gun on Ice Planet Zero (1) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    The Galactica faces destruction when it is caught in between a crew of Cylons manning a powerful weapon a wave of batwing fighters.

6:30am - 7:30am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - The Magnificent Warriors - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    When a food crisis strikes, Adama decides to trade machinery for seed with colonists on a nearby planet.

7:30am - 8:30am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - The Young Lords - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Starbuck, after crash landing on the planet of Trillion, is rescued by a band of children who decide to ransom him.

Monday 24 September
                    11:00am - 12:00pm
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - The Living Legend (1) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Apollo and Starbuck encounter a Viper patrol from the Battlestar Pegasus, long thought destroyed in Cylon attacks.

Tuesday 25 September
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - The Living Legend (2) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Commander Cain appears to have learned nothing from the fate of his last ship, continuing to press for war with the Cylons.

Wednesday 26 September
                    3:00am - 4:00am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - The Living Legend (2) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Commander Cain appears to have learned nothing from the fate of his last ship, continuing to press for war with the Cylons.

7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - Fire in Space - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Adama is critically injured when Cylon warriors carry out a kamikaze-like mission against the Galactica.

Thursday 27 September
                    4:00am - 5:00am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - Fire in Space - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    Adama is critically injured when Cylon warriors carry out a kamikaze-like mission against the Galactica.

7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - War of the Gods (1) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    An alien joins the Galactica fleet and promises of a successful end to their search for Earth.

Friday 28 September
                    2:00am - 3:00am
                    7mate
                    Battlestar Galactica - War of the Gods (1) - 7mate (Repeat)
                    Sci-Fi | PG
                    An alien joins the Galactica fleet and promises of a successful end to their search for Earth.
                    sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I just started watching for the first time, but thanks to the flu and having no energy for anything else, I'm up to halfway through S2 even though I just started this past week. I am absolutely loving it and kicking myself for not watching it at the time.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I have been rewatching BSG for the past month (since December). By that I mean I have gone through it already and am rewatching it again. I have entirely too much time on my hands.

Comment

I seem to re-watch BSG every one to two years. Love it, just love it.

Comment

gonna do one next year ! This year is just Joss Whedon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just finished my latest rewatch today took just over 1 month.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X