Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- super!Lizzie manip is funny!

- Probie! What a find! Joe has a doo-rag! XD

- Have we wrapped up the Quietus/What Dreams May Come discussion? I think Quietus wins for eppy 12 with WDMC taking the place of the title "House of Mirrors" for episode 19.

- Yes--the volcano in Iceland. *sigh* I'm hoping some of our old family friends are safe...
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Eri: Did you see the pic with the cast? I think Torri is in it or I have hallucinations and it's not good.lol
      It's a sad thing about the volcano but strangely I find this fascinating. I hope everybody will be fine. This year, the nature is against us: volcano, earthquakes, floods, storms....
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

@probie: I DID! And yes, it's Torri, David Hewlett and Rachel without her Teyla wig. I don't know who the other girl is on the left, though.

Comment

*pops in*

Bwahahaha! Probie, you always find the funniest videos! Joe is such a goofball! And I saw that pic with the SGA cast... yeah, that looks like Torri in the pink suit.

nepthys, that Wonder!Lizzie manip is awesome!

drew voted for 'Quietus.' Yeah, I think that puts 'Quietus' on top for the title of episode 12. So, showrunners, I take it we're good to go to change 'House of Mirrors' to 'What Dreams May Come?'

Funny coincidence with the mentions of Iceland today, after today's episode of Sunrise Earth on the HD Theater channel featured hot springs on Iceland. Hope everyone out there is doing well.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yays! The voting is over. Results:

Quietus 7
            WDMC 6

So yes, SK, we're good to change HOM to WDMC and for those who were unsure about Quietus I think we'll all be pleased with the tie in once the episode is written.

Whew! That was a tough one. We need an SS6 social event I think. The big Vancouver con is starting so I'm inviting all Sparkies plus any and all con guests to a showrunner's private cocktail party in my suite at the Metrotown Hilton Hotel. We'll be able to use the lounge on the executive level and will have an open bar all day on Saturday and after the con ends on Saturday night. Drop in and say hello. Your name will be on a list at the desk where you will be provided an access key. Guard it with your life. Mr. SR is teaching the staff how to make his famous Sangria even as we speak.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay...I'm updating the comm with this.

Is it this weekend? I'm going to the beach. Drink a sangria for me (or maybe I'll drink one for you!)

Comment

Okay, everyone who's worrying about their favorite threads caught up in the SGA C&R collapse have been encouraged to create temporary threads that will (hopefully) be merged with the original threads once the C&R section is restored. Since we don't know when that's going to be, we can hang out here to discuss Sparky in general and the Sparky Season 6 project until everything gets fixed.

First, for those who weren't here earlier, a quick recap on the latest SS6 news:

- We've voted to change the title of Episode 12 (formerly with the working title "Lockdown") to "Quietus."
                - The showrunners have approved a title change for Episode 19 (formerly "House of Mirrors") to "What Dreams May Come."
                - There will be a SS6 cocktail party for staffers, cast, and fans; see SR for details.

And that's it for the moment! So let's get it on, Sparkies!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

i know its still early for Sparky Season 7 but i remember reading that either season 6 or season 7 was suppose to be jason momoa's last season. so are you guys going to see if you can keep Momoa "on" for another "Season"?

Comment

yay! *huggles thread*
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh thank goodness - we have a temporary home! Woot!
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hey guys - just a heads up that I started a temp Elizabeth thread until things get sorted out. Here it is.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ciation-Thread
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i know its still early for Sparky Season 7 but i remember reading that either season 6 or season 7 was suppose to be jason momoa's last season. so are you guys going to see if you can keep Momoa "on" for another "Season"?
                          Since Conan is a movie and not a series, Jason will be finished filming I believe in June. So any further involvement with SS6 and SS7 will be up to him and his agent. But yes we intend to do everything possible to include him.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello thread!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

hello 'Nuna! *huggles*
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

And hey, we've got the quote function back! Hooray!

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                Hey guys - just a heads up that I started a temp Elizabeth thread until things get sorted out. Here it is.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ciation-Thread
                                Sweet! *runs to subscribe*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Since Conan is a movie and not a series, Jason will be finished filming I believe in June. So any further involvement with SS6 and SS7 will be up to him and his agent. But yes we intend to do everything possible to include him.
                                Indeed. We definitely want to keep the big guy around!

Comment

Working...
                                X