Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    35.10 - Face the Raven

Oh my God...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      35.10 - Face the Raven

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Sleep No More
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          35.10 - Face the Raven

Spoiler:
          Still can't believe it. That ending. I'm crushed. The end of another era in Doctor Who's history.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            01.01 - An Unearthly Child
            35.10 - Face the Raven

HAPPY
            52nd ANNIVERSARY
            DOCTOR WHO!!!!!
            23rd NOVEMBER 1963 - PRESENT

Comment

I've been watching bits of Castrovalva.. Love the old series and how people whine about lack of special effects. Given the time period this was the best they could do for a TV budget..

I am not sure I heard it right but did they mention in this story that there was evil at the heart of the TARDIS? or something to that effect? What exactly was it?
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The Zygon Inversion
                sigpic

Comment

The Zygon Invasion
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    35.10 - Face the Raven

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      35.10 - Face the Raven

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        35.10 - Face the Raven

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          35.11 - Heaven Sent

What an amazing and chilling episode and Peter Capaldi was absolutely magnificent in it!!! Loved it!!! And that ending???? Just...WOW!!!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            35.11 - Heaven Sent

Comment

Heaven Sent

The Capaldi era is starting to feel so much bigger than anything that came before...

Comment

Face the Raven
                                Heaven Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X