No announcement yet.

Stargate Audiobooks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like series 3 of the stargate audiobooks, probably because they got more people involved and made it seem more like actual episodes.

Comment

I like this idea. It sounds like a great gift!
      sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

I've been listening to the season 3 discs during my commute, good stuff!

Really disappointed that the fandom hasn't embraced these. I doubt we'll see (hear) anymore.

Comment

I haven't gotten around to ordering Season 3, Part 2 but I thoroughly enjoyed Season 1,2 and 3.1. Some of them are a little hinky on specific details and sounds but Part 1 of Season 3 was a vast improvement. I really must pick up Season 3.2 soon.

It's a shame that not many people seem to have taken to the stories. I don't think we'll be seeing anymore.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah, we supposedly want more Stargate but complain when we get something just because it's not a tv show.

Comment

I have them all so I'm doing my part!

Comment

I know what I want for Christmas now!
                sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Very sad news from Big Finish....RIP Paul Spragg....too young...

http://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/paul-spragg

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

R.I.P Paul Spragg...
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I was very upset to hear that. My thoughts are with his family.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm late to the party, but see that Big Finish's license to make and sell Stargate audios has expired (January 25, 2015) and they can no longer sell the audios. If you have an interest in them, you might want to check your local stores, Ebay and Amazon before they become hideously expensive.

Comment

It's such a shame these didn't go over well

Comment

Pants. I never brought Part 2 of Season 3. Not because I didn't enjoy them, just because I knew they had no interest in continuing and I never felt the urgency to buy them.

I really enjoyed these stories. Was really disappointed they never sold so well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have Series 3, Part 2? I never brought it and I can't find it for a reasonable price (closer to a thousand). Does anyone have a download they'd be willing to provide or want to sell it for a price closer to reasonable (under a 100)?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X