• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Nah. It was about hockey.

Seaboe
    lol and Jack was thinking about golf...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Na, Jack was thinking about FISHING, not golf.....
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Nah. It was about hockey.

Seaboe
        Well the Cannucks are superior warriors
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Especially if they're from Vancouver.
          Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Well the Cannucks are superior warriors
            I will cheer for them if I catch a game. (Even when they were playing my semi- home team.)
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Great ep, the not so brainy ones have to figure out the time problem.
              I always try to interpret O'Neill's look at the end of the ep - it leaves plenty of room for imagination.
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Food is always a good metaphor for sex. My take is that Jack and Sam were at it every day for months. He remembers. She doesn't. Sublime.

Comment

Originally posted by Somniac View Post
                  Food is always a good metaphor for sex. My take is that Jack and Sam were at it every day for months. He remembers. She doesn't. Sublime.
                  That borders on creepy -- no, that is creepy. It's like dateraping.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's extremely creepy, and criminal to boot. That's like raping someone who's asleep.

Gross.

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Comment

Not really though. She's not asleep or unconscious, she has the capacity for consent.

If he were to sleep with her taking advantage of the fact that she wouldn't remember, that would be creepy. It just wouldn't be rape.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Jack has too many morals than to have sex with Sam knowing she wouldn't remember it - even if she did consent to it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Jack has too many morals than to have sex with Sam knowing she wouldn't remember it - even if she did consent to it.
                            Agreed - but still his way of looking leaves room for everybody's personal imagination.
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                              Agreed - but still his way of looking leaves room for everybody's personal imagination.
                              Personally, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, but when you look at the kind of fanfic that is written those lines are crossed several times a day.

However, the mere thought of him taking advantage of Carter in that way, beyond resigning and kissing her, is simply not in line with his character. Not the way I see him anyway. If it were, then I would not like him as much as I do.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Personally, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, but when you look at the kind of fanfic that is written those lines are crossed several times a day.

However, the mere thought of him taking advantage of Carter in that way, beyond resigning and kissing her, is simply not in line with his character. Not the way I see him anyway. If it were, then I would not like him as much as I do.
                                Personally I don't follow that line of imagination but thoughts are free and he does look cute smirking the way he does.
                                But remember the line in Birthright about him willing to help people out - that's a bit along that imaginary line!
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X