The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    The view is still there, you just click the picture of the dragon instead.
    Thank You
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hello! I just discovered this thread. I clicked on eggs and dragons.
      I have a question, is there a site or something where I can view all the tiper of eggs and dragons? I'm new on this stuff, I blame my sister! lol
      Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Francesca View Post
        I have a question, is there a site or something where I can view all the tiper of eggs and dragons? I'm new on this stuff, I blame my sister! lol
        Short answer: yes
        long answer: i need to find it

Here
        http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/symp...-you-want.html
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Same My first egg !!! Got it late yesterday ...

Comment

ok cool new features but my 2 hatchlings are in trouble!
            I need some clicks to help them grow up please!
            sigpic

Comment

^.... this is what I'm afraid of. I can only come on about every 2 weeks ... I don't want it to die *wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!*

he shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it. *EEEEEEEEEEEP* about to hatch or bad ????!?!?!?

Comment

Good morning clicks! Atlantis finale was pretty good last night!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  ^.... this is what I'm afraid of. I can only come on about every 2 weeks ... I don't want it to die *wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!*

he shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it. *EEEEEEEEEEEP* about to hatch or bad ????!?!?!?
                  bad, eggs hatch when they have 3 days 12 hours remaining usually. soft shell means they are sick, go to the sick eggs page, click actions and hide it. when the soft shell message goes away you can unhide it

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    *runs in squeeing like a mad person*

IT'S AN ALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo hang on and it's the one from Jade! *tackle hugs Jade*

*bounce out*
                    WOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      Short answer: yes
                      long answer: i need to find it

Here
                      http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/symp...-you-want.html
                      Thanks
                      Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                        WOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
                        looks at tay's sig, "hang on... OMG!!! Black eggs now have an actually faint green glow around them!!!"

Comment

looks at tay's sig, "hang on... OMG!!! Black eggs now have an actually faint green glow around them!!!"
                          OH MY GOD!!! I thought I was imagining that! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi sys! You know that I can't resist pretty shiny things! lol
                            Please click on my eggs/dragons too.
                            Simona
                            Click me, help me grow!
                            Spoiler:
                            WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                            MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                            SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                            MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

bad, eggs hatch when they have 3 days 12 hours remaining usually. soft shell means they are sick, go to the sick eggs page, click actions and hide it. when the soft shell message goes away you can unhide it
                              Thaks... and I figured it was something bad

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                                Hi sys! You know that I can't resist pretty shiny things! lol
                                Please click on my eggs/dragons too.
                                Simona
                                Waves @ Simona.

Does enyone know how many eggs hatchlins dragons one can have?
                                And I killed one by accident! Can I save/revive it? I was just playing around with the controls.
                                Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X