X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major news on RDA and season 9

http://www.savedanieljackson.com/ reports that

Michael Shanks just dropped the news at the Vulkon convention that Richard
    Dean Anderson will appear in a couple season 9 episodes.

CLick on the link above for more details. Scroll down to bottom of page for news (March 20th).

YES! I knew they couldnt do it without us having him in it being transferred away

Comment

The more surprising thing in that article is how would Carmen DeAngelo know that he was filming scenes? Might we see Jacob Carter in some other form in season 9? Or of course I could be reading way to much into it.

Comment

SWEET!!!!!

THank you RDA! Even with only 2 appearances, it will keep the flow of everything!
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

All I can say is

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!

and

THUNK!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow that's awesome...I was thinking they should just put him in like a couple scenes for most of the episodes and just have him come in and film them all in one sitting instead of doing his scenes episode at a time...ofcouse I have no ideas what goes into filming an episode. I wouldn't be suprised if we have him there but not there quite a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nate
              The more surprising thing in that article is how would Carmen DeAngelo know that he was filming scenes? Might we see Jacob Carter in some other form in season 9? Or of course I could be reading way to much into it.
              I was just writing up a post concerning the same thing, wondering if the time travel in Moebius changed something else besides the fish in Jack's pond, but then I thought of another possibility. Maybe they're showing Jacob in some of the flashbacks which will establish Ben Browder's character's previous background at the SGC.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                I was just writing up a post concerning the same thing, wondering if the time travel in Moebius changed something else besides the fish in Jack's pond, but then I thought of another possibility. Maybe they're showing Jacob in some of the flashbacks which will establish Ben Browder's character's previous background at the SGC.

NC
                Hmm thats an interesting point. Jacob and Mitchell have some previous history together?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Hmm thats an interesting point. Jacob and Mitchell have some previous history together?
                  Could be interesting, couldn't it? Since they've told us that Mitchell was associated with the SGC in the past, I'm guessing that they'll show us some of that with flashbacks. If Carmen A. was shooting an episode, that might be the reason.
                  Just speculation on my part.

NC

Comment

I'm just glad that he'll at least be there in the beginning to explain his impending absence. It would SUCK if they did something like "Where's General O'Niell?" ... "Oh, he's blah blah blah".
                    I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear this news. Now I hope that Sam and Jack will have something together. Since AT isn't in the first few episodes, does that mean no more Jack and Sam stuff??? I hope RDA comes back for another episode when AT's around!

Comment

me too! but I'm glad that he'll be in a couple episodes. thank you, RDA!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Geez, nice to know that the internet travels ALOT faster that the traffic on I-4!!
                          It took me 4 hrs for a 1 1/2 hr trip home.
                          I was at the Vulkon con in Orlando today and I see everyone has already heard the good news!...cool huh??

waterfall

Comment

Two episodes are better than none. I would hope to see him in more. Maybe 5 or 6 even if it's just for a couple of minutes each episode.

Comment

Yea that's awesome definitely well be watching the first 3!

Comment

Working...
                              X