This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have grown up

Last edited by Starxgate; 24 June 2007, 04:56 PM.

sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

The orginal Power Rangers were awsome but I will miss the yellow ranger, why do the good die so young?

Also those are rangers are? I know Jason, Rocky, Zack, and the other ones I don't know there names but they look familar and GO GO POWER RANGERS
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Thuy Trang was certainly a good person (though I don't think the good always die young). I quite enjoyed her role as Trini, my second favourite Power Ranger (Billy was always my first favourite).

I was so into the original "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers", as was my sister Maggie (favourite Power Ranger was Jason), and our friend Kim (favourite Power Ranger was, naturally, Kimberly, though our friend spells her full name with an I).

As for the convention: That's so cool, in a geeky, nostalgic sort of way!

GO, GO, POWER RANGERS indeed!

Comment

From what I read over the years that it wasn't all about money, but also the storylines too.

Despite that, I'm happy to see most of the Original in the pics

Jason's went Bulk

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
              From what I read over the years that it wasn't all about money, but also the storylines too.

Despite that, I'm happy to see most of the Original in the pics

Jason's went Bulk
              he gained weight since forever red damn

Comment

I know but he is still cute thou no?

Comment

I like AJJ, but I'm not a fan of hers.

Comment

Working...
                  X