Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Emmanuel Ramos
    replied
    From my heart my dearest condolences. We therefore mark the 19th year of Stargate SG-1 this coming Wednesday with sadness and grief in our hearts.

Leave a comment:

• SGalisa
    replied
    Deepest condolences to Nolamom's family and friends. May memories of her be cherished treasures to all of her loved ones and everyone who enjoyed her many talents.

I will always remember those Fluffy outfits and the animated gate avatar along with her many posts.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    I only just found this out on Facebook just now. We used to talk on there and on DA.......

I didn't know her that well but she seemed like a fun person.

Condolences to all ......

Leave a comment:

• SilverRider
    replied
    Sad to hear of her passing. I haven't known her that well like others. Our interactions were always nice and genuine ones. Rest in Peace Nola. I believe she made me few banners and affiliate buttons for my RP. I will cherish them. They are still in use by the way.

IIRC, she also made me the sig I'm currently using here.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Oh no. Such a wonderful human being, this is so sad....

Thank you for sharing & confirming, sky (and anybody else who may have been in touch with Nola)

Leave a comment:

• poundpuppy29
    replied
    I just found out today I only knew her online but I was hoping some day to meet her in real life she was a beautiful intelligent woman. She made this for me shortly after I found her on FB I shared a meme that had many scifi references I made the comment that it was missing Farscape so she added it for me

I think she has ascended and I believe she is with Zhaan

Leave a comment:

• maneth
    replied
    This is such sad news. I only knew Nola from her posts on the Artwork for All thread, but she was a lovely person and will be missed by many, I'm sure. Her gifs are among the funniest I've ever seen.

Stocks by Nola.
    Last edited by maneth; 22 July 2016, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    2016 really sucks!

Leave a comment:

• pookey
    replied
    Rest in Peace Nola, you will be missed No-one could torture Billz like you could

Leave a comment:

• Chelle DB
    replied
    I just heard about Nola - I am lost for words.
    I would like to extend all my love and condolences to all of Nola's family and friends.
    Even though we'd never met in person, it still hurts.
    She will be missed and always remembered.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied

Damn ... I don't know what to say. She was so awesome.
    I'm gonna miss her for sure - those endless back and forths. Crazy talks and wonderful smilies.

Damn...

Condolences to her family, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied
    Damn. Can't say I talked with her too often but she had a big presence on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Gatefan1976
    replied

Nola was the toughest old bat on the forum and it's a tragedy to hear of this.
    Always first with a joke, or a nickname, or a mini-gif for those who participated in the OT madhouse. Never a bad word for anyone (except Jel, but he deserved it ), and someone who helped new members find their feet, be it in the intro theads, or helping people with sigs or avi's.

Gateworld has lost a stalwart member and a genuinely good person.
    Rest well, there are no more papers to mark, no annoying children to keep you up because you are worried about them at school, or just because they are little buggers.

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    I remember how much fun she seemed to have with the theme weekends. I think there was always a thank you from her, even if it may not have been something she liked, she still seemed to enjoy it. And I know I always looked forward to seeing what fluffy was wearing.

Leave a comment:

• Lythisrose
    replied
    Sad news. My condolences to all those who knew her and those she met online too. She's been a presence on GW for many, many years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X