Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jper
    replied
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Leave a comment:

• Morbo
    replied
    Darren, I'm your father.

Leave a comment:

• myhelix
    replied
    Gateworld we love you, it´s a fun place to thunk about our favourite characters, episodes and actors, Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• xxxevilgrinxxx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    gotta feel the Appreciation woo hoo it's overwhelming in here

Leave a comment:

• WingedPegasus
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Thanks WP
    ...you're funny.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    If it wasn't for GW, I wouldn't have met my best friend--and I wouldn't have made a ton of other great friends, as well. Of course, it's also a fantastic place to talk about your favorite scifi, get interested in other shows, and catch up on scifi news. So thank you, GateWorld!
    Thanks WP

Leave a comment:

• lordofseas
    replied
    If it wasn't for Gateworld, I wouldn't have any friends!

Oh, wait...

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    if it wasn't for Gateworld i wouldn't have met her best friend. who is my best friend

Leave a comment:

• WingedPegasus
    replied
    If it wasn't for GW, I wouldn't have met my best friend--and I wouldn't have made a ton of other great friends, as well. Of course, it's also a fantastic place to talk about your favorite scifi, get interested in other shows, and catch up on scifi news. So thank you, GateWorld!

Leave a comment:

• ACharmedAsgard
    started a topic Gateworld Appreciation Thread

Gateworld Appreciation Thread

Just thought I'd take the time just to say how much I appreciate the Gateworld Forum.

I was just sat looking at my Mac screen thinking about the Forum and I really do care about it. It seems to look after it's members immensely - I know individuals help towards this so when I say the forum I do mean it's members.

Every member I personally have met seems to be such nice, decent and intelligent people. When it comes to Sci-Fi it seems to be a naughty pleasure of mine. I'm not the 'stereotypical' fanfic writer/gamer/forum member (Apparently who do not wash = smell, stay in the house all day, have no social life and plain weird - SO not true....well...maybe the weird bit but this is how they're shown) actually i'm quite the opposite and nearly all of my friends can't stand sci-fi so I "shouldn't" absolutely love it with every fibre of my being, but I do!!!

Dispite being a bit different, everyone on the forum welcomed me with open virtual arms and I've never had so many intelligent conversations in my life! I actually didn't come on here for around a year due to being so busy, but when I came back it was if I had never left - except alot of people welcomed me back and even celebrated my birthday despite my absence! some of my outside world friends wouldn't do that!

So All I can say is THANK YOU GATEWORLD!!

thanks Darren for starting it, thank you Mods for moderating it and thanks members for making what it is!

Hopefully this thread will be accepted where it is as it is my announcment about the forum,

But feel free to say how much YOU appreciate the thread....my job is done

MUCH LOVE

Mike
    (ACharmedAsgard) xxxxxxxxxx
Working...
X