X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiLi26
    replied
    Hello everyone, I'm Lili. I may have been lurking around your forum for quite a long time and finally decided to join in!
    I have been a fan of Stargate since the movie and recently, I have started binge-watching the show (for the umpteenth time) and it led me to go back to my favorite fics. And here I am, hoping to meet other crazy SG1 fans

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    I'm here!

Stoking the fires, and getting the grill ready... Hello newbie!

Leave a comment:

• Annoyed
    replied
    Greetings. FH will be along to BBQ you shortly. What seasonings go well with you?

Leave a comment:

• Targetmasters2
    replied
    Hi, I am Sean! Back in the 1990's my two favorite TV shows was SG-1 and X-Files. I use to dream about a possible crossover between SG-1 and X-files when fan support for the Cigarette Man became a "thing" and the subject of the N.I.D started up on SG-1. However, both shows over time went in different directions, and it became clear that SG-1 and X-files was never going to be a "crossover" thing. I hope to make friends on this forum as this site continues to grow.

Leave a comment:

• Annoyed
    replied
    Beef prices are up here, too. Any time there's a shortage, prices go up. Law of supply & demand. But it hasn't been too much of an increase.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X