X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new ^,~
    I can read this completely, can you?!
    If your not seeing that in the Ancient writing, Click Here for more info.

Does anyone have a file of that awsome projected atlantean screen?!
    SGA DHD simmulator

Comment

Hello and a warm welcome to all the newbies, glad to have you all. If there's anything you want to know, just ask Girlbot, she knows everything (because she lives in the future, she knows everything that has already happened!) Or just PM me and I'll try to help in any way I can.

Pathosa
      Vandola
      Teal'auc
      Sule
      Big Shanks

Cheers PJOZ
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Hi pathosa welcome to Gateworld.
        Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hello! I'm new here, and looking forward posting this site. Something about me, I'm 20 year old girl from Helsinki, Finland (so please forgive me if my english isnt perfect). I've loved Stargate since I was 11 years old, mum thinks I'm weird but anyway. I hope I get new friends from this site, feel free to make contact (:

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            newbies, . If there's anything you want to know, just ask Girlbot, she knows everything (because she lives in the future, she knows everything that has already happened!)
            :
            I knew you were going to say that.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to everyone that's new.

Any questions just ask, as we're all friendly most of the time

Comment

Hi Karvapallo welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

A warm welcome to all newbies! I'm not so long her aswell. Enjoy your stay her, the people are just great!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                  http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Hey guys.

Just wanna say, it's awesome to finally be here!
                    Thanks for the warm welcoming guys, especially to Madwelshboy
                    "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                    Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by fazza92 View Post
                      Hey guys.

Just wanna say, it's awesome to finally be here!
                      Thanks for the warm welcoming guys,
                      Welcome to the forum. Watch out for anyone who offers you cookies, they may have interesting side effects. I'm just saying.
                      BTW Want a cookie?
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone . I am a new member ( a Probie - I am told that's what it is called here ) . I am Lamil .

Well , I dunno what else to say . I am a sci-fi fan since for a little while now . I like to see shows like " Farscape " " Stargate SG-1 " ( & also SG: Atlantis )

I hope to see ( and to speak to everyone ) eventually . It is so very good to join here . Perhaps to make new friends here , as well .

Comment

Hi fazza92 and Lamil, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Hello my name is Dale. Just signed up but been around here for over a year as a guest but glad that I took the step to sign up.

Comment

Hi Dale, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamil View Post
                                Hello everyone . I am a new member ( a Probie - I am told that's what it is called here ) . I am Lamil .

Well , I dunno what else to say . I am a sci-fi fan since for a little while now . I like to see shows like " Farscape " " Stargate SG-1 " ( & also SG: Atlantis )

I hope to see ( and to speak to everyone ) eventually . It is so very good to join here . Perhaps to make new friends here , as well .
                                Hi Lamil

Great to see you here and welcome! So realy great to have you here now we can talk again!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                                http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X