This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
    Kinda late but I never introduced myself so, hello nice to meet you all!
    Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by ShadowCat View Post
    Hello , my name is ShadowCat - in r.l. Timmy. I was born in Ontario, Canada in 1966. I am a math teacher ( awww every kid aroud here will hate me for this) and a volunteer for the local Animal Rescue Centre. My hobbies are : cats, tv-series,beer, women ( i am divorced, no children) and fishing.
    Welcome! Nah, I don't hate you, the only math teacher I hate is my own. We correct the homework from the day before and then he gives us more. Doesn't explain anything, just gives us more. So unless you're like that, you're good.

Comment

Hi ya all. Here I am finally. Have been lurking for a while but too shy to come forward but now I need to know something. Was over at the IMDb and looked up David Hewlett to see what he was doing. Included in his Post-production stuff was one for Untitled Stargate: Atlantis Project which has the release date of 2010 (USA). My understanding was that this project had been deferred to a later time like never. So we just got a title Stargate: Extinction, and now I see what I saw in IMDb and got really excitied. I mean Post-production means they have finished filming and are tidying it up doesn't it? SO is it coming? Can I get excitied about the Stargate Fanchise again?
      I love listening to the Gateworld podcast especially Open Line night and even though I am on the over side of the world, this site brings me closer to the Stargate worlds which I have loved from the Original Movie. I like knowing what is going on and don't mind Spoilers, I'm the sort that reads the end first to see if it is a happy ending.
      See ya round

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatSilkie View Post
        hi, i'm new here too. my name is ildiko, i'm a real estate agent from budapest and mother of 2.
        when i saw stargate for the first time realised that it is worth talking about so i started looking on google to find a forum .
        nice to meet you all and hopefully you will not laugh about my limited knowledge about stargate series, i'm watching now the third season of atlantis - by the way, the white-haired guys are absolutely amazing .
        Originally posted by Rorah View Post
        Hi guys.
        Well, I'm kinda new.Actually I'm a member since two years but somehow I never got the time to write or read.
        Anyway, I'm totally in love with Stargate since my friend showed me the pilot of SGA. Then I started watching SG-1 as well, and now I'm totally hooked up.
        What I've been seeing of this forum so far is really amazing, and I think I'm soon gonna be here everyday, I got more time then the last two years.

I guess that's all for now.
        Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
        Kinda late but I never introduced myself so, hello nice to meet you all!
        Originally posted by ShadowCat View Post
        Hello , my name is ShadowCat - in r.l. Timmy. I was born in Ontario, Canada in 1966. I am a math teacher ( awww every kid aroud here will hate me for this) and a volunteer for the local Animal Rescue Centre. My hobbies are : cats, tv-series,beer, women ( i am divorced, no children) and fishing.
        Originally posted by Blue Water View Post
        Hi ya all. Here I am finally. Have been lurking for a while but too shy to come forward but now I need to know something. Was over at the IMDb and looked up David Hewlett to see what he was doing. Included in his Post-production stuff was one for Untitled Stargate: Atlantis Project which has the release date of 2010 (USA). My understanding was that this project had been deferred to a later time like never. So we just got a title Stargate: Extinction, and now I see what I saw in IMDb and got really excitied. I mean Post-production means they have finished filming and are tidying it up doesn't it? SO is it coming? Can I get excitied about the Stargate Fanchise again?
        I love listening to the Gateworld podcast especially Open Line night and even though I am on the over side of the world, this site brings me closer to the Stargate worlds which I have loved from the Original Movie. I like knowing what is going on and don't mind Spoilers, I'm the sort that reads the end first to see if it is a happy ending.
        See ya round
        Hi and welcome! Glad to have you here.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hi! I'm totally new at the whole forum thing, so PLEASE bear with me!
          I'm a stay at home mom of two little boys who actually watch Stargate SG-1 with me (my 5yo will wear his camo pants and run around pretending to be Daniel Jackson - I get to be Carter! lol). I grew up watching the original episodes of Star Trek (my dad's a HUGE sci fi fan) and considered myself a bit of a closet sci fi fan. I realized though that it was time to come out of that closet when I realized that most of the shows I watched back in the day were in fact sci fi (Quantum Leap, Star Trek : TNG and Voyager, X-Files). I started watching SG-1 when my husband borrowed seasons 1-7 on DVD and was watching them non stop as we were packing up our little apartment to move into a bigger house about 4 1/2 years ago and I ended up getting hooked (he got sick of all my questions and started over from the beginning for me!)! I especially love sci fi shows that have strong female characters (I'm all about girl power!).
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow sci fi fans!

I grew up watching Star Trek, it's the first non-kiddy show I ever remember watching.

So I love sci fi!

The hard core shows I love are the Star Trek franchise, Stargate SG1 & SGA and Sanctuary.

Paranormal wise I watch The X-Files and Supernatural.

My all time fave character on TV is Sam Carter. My all time fave actress is AT. And my all time fave ship is Sam & Jack.

Looking forward to searching through the forum and getting to know people.

Take care,
            Kat
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              Hi! I'm totally new at the whole forum thing, so PLEASE bear with me!
              I'm a stay at home mom of two little boys who actually watch Stargate SG-1 with me (my 5yo will wear his camo pants and run around pretending to be Daniel Jackson - I get to be Carter! lol). I grew up watching the original episodes of Star Trek (my dad's a HUGE sci fi fan) and considered myself a bit of a closet sci fi fan. I realized though that it was time to come out of that closet when I realized that most of the shows I watched back in the day were in fact sci fi (Quantum Leap, Star Trek : TNG and Voyager, X-Files). I started watching SG-1 when my husband borrowed seasons 1-7 on DVD and was watching them non stop as we were packing up our little apartment to move into a bigger house about 4 1/2 years ago and I ended up getting hooked (he got sick of all my questions and started over from the beginning for me!)! I especially love sci fi shows that have strong female characters (I'm all about girl power!).
              Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              Hello fellow sci fi fans!

I grew up watching Star Trek, it's the first non-kiddy show I ever remember watching.

So I love sci fi!

The hard core shows I love are the Star Trek franchise, Stargate SG1 & SGA and Sanctuary.

Paranormal wise I watch The X-Files and Supernatural.

My all time fave character on TV is Sam Carter. My all time fave actress is AT. And my all time fave ship is Sam & Jack.

Looking forward to searching through the forum and getting to know people.

Take care,
              Kat
              Hi guys and welcome! Glad to have you on Gateworld, and drewandian, your little boy sounds adorable!
              sigpic

Comment

Yay! More new people!
                I wish I were an Ancient
                Polar Bears like Stargate too!

Comment

Welcome to all the new people . Have fun folks!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I finally joined the forum today after reading it for weeks! My name is Jamie and I only got into Stargate a few months ago, but I already love it. I would say I prefer Atlantis but SG1 is great as well!

My favorite characters from SG1 are Sam and Jonas and my favorite Atlantis characters are Mckay and Chuck!

I'm probably going to be posting around here a lot in future!

Comment

Hey Jamie

Good taste! Jonas is absolutely awesome and Mckay rocks

Welcome to GW Hope you enjoy your stay
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

hi everyone !
                        some details about me :

name : Camelia Ariel Popovich
                        hobbies : painting & drawing
                        current status : not married, no children
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome Jamie_1001 and Arielle! Have fun posting and enjoy the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Hello and welcome Jamie_1001 and Arielle! Have fun posting and enjoy the community!

thank you .
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                              Hey Jamie

Good taste! Jonas is absolutely awesome and Mckay rocks

Welcome to GW Hope you enjoy your stay
                              Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_1001 View Post
                                Hi everyone!

I finally joined the forum today after reading it for weeks! My name is Jamie and I only got into Stargate a few months ago, but I already love it. I would say I prefer Atlantis but SG1 is great as well!

My favorite characters from SG1 are Sam and Jonas and my favorite Atlantis characters are Mckay and Chuck!

I'm probably going to be posting around here a lot in future!
                                Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                                hi everyone !
                                some details about me :

name : Camelia Ariel Popovich
                                occupation : student at "Eftimie Murgu" University
                                hobbies : painting & drawing
                                current status : not married, no children
                                Hi and welcome to Gateworld guys!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X