Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've been viewing the forums for a long time now. (Several months)
    Finally decided to join.

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Welcome to GW!
      Enjoy our fruits!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

...and you got a hell of a long name!...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          ...and you got a hell of a long name!...
          I try not to brag about it.
          J/k

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Hello Commander of the USS Capricorn and welcome to GW!

Rasunda has already mentioned it but I just can't help myself, sorry: that really is a long name. Good thing most browsers save usernames and passwords otherwise that could get annoying for you.

Have fun and enjoy posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander of the USS Capricorn View Post
              Finally decided to join.
              Greetings Earthling, and welcome to Gateworld! I don't mind the long name, mine isn't exactly short either. People will just give you a nickname. Hope you enjoy the forums!

Comment

greetings newbs. welcome to gateworld. always remember that trolling, spamming, newbie bashing and of course any inappropriate behaviour will be dealt with promptly by the moddlies and WE ARE ALL ACTUALLY NICE! so dont be so darn shy!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Finally decided to join.
                  I also checed GW for monts befor joining!
                  And I see that you'r only 3 posts away from that your posts wont be cheked of a mod!
                  sigpic

Comment

O, I almost forgot, *screams*
                    Don't eat the...*being draged away by 6 men*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      I also checed GW for monts befor joining!
                      And I see that you'r only 3 posts away from that your posts wont be cheked of a mod!
                      You don't know that. The number of posts that it require to be take off probation status is always being changed by Darren
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally decided to join.

Hi welcome to Gateworld.
                        Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hello everyone, another newbie here!

I've been enjoying this site and forum for some time now and I figured it was time to join this lovely forum (mostly because of the awesome smileys ).

My name is Stefan and I'm from The Netherlands/Holland (whatever you prefer). I'm 18 yrs old and I'm studying Psychology in Amsterdam (first year, it isn't as interesting as I expected, so next year I'll might be doing something else)... I've been watching Stargate since I was a little boy. Favorite characters are McKay and Ba'al by the way, if anyone is interested

Don't worry, I won't spam, troll or make anyone's life miserable so I hope you'll be nice to me too!

Comment

Hello. =)

I'm brand new to GateWorld; I got here through a lady I met on DeviantArt who draws Wraith fanart. This site is huuuuge and looks really well-done, so I decided to join and roam the forums. So yeah, you can thank Draco-Stellaris and these guys --> for getting me to join up!

I got into Stargate a couple of years ago when my niece pretty much forced my family to sit down and watch SG-1. LOL; we had been fans of the original movie for years beforehand, and she just knew if we gave SG-1 a chance, we'd like it. Well, she was wrong...we LOVED it, and we bought the entire boxset, and now we've moved on to watching and loving Atlantis!

I never really felt compelled to make any fanworks for SG-1, but the design of the Wraith fascinate me, so, being an artist, I sketched up a page of pictures of them and now I'm kind of hooked. I'll definitely be drawing more Wraith fanart in the future. <3

Phew, okay, that's enough jabber from me. ^^; Nice to find this site, I'm sure I'll meet lots of cool people here with which to discuss/theorize about the series!

~Threshie <3
                            Click here to visit my DeviantArt gallery for Wraith fanart!

~

Fan of SG-1, Atlantis, AND the original SG movie! Why pick just one?

Comment

welcome Stefan and Threshie!

stefan, i thought psychology would be amazing O.o guess not

Thrashie, i would love to see some of your works. and welcome fellow wrathie!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Finally decided to join.
                                Originally posted by Stefan8 View Post
                                Hello everyone, another newbie here!

I've been enjoying this site and forum for some time now and I figured it was time to join this lovely forum (mostly because of the awesome smileys ).

My name is Stefan and I'm from The Netherlands/Holland (whatever you prefer). I'm 18 yrs old and I'm studying Psychology in Amsterdam (first year, it isn't as interesting as I expected, so next year I'll might be doing something else)... I've been watching Stargate since I was a little boy. Favorite characters are McKay and Ba'al by the way, if anyone is interested

Don't worry, I won't spam, troll or make anyone's life miserable so I hope you'll be nice to me too!
                                Originally posted by Threshie View Post
                                Hello. =)

I'm brand new to GateWorld; I got here through a lady I met on DeviantArt who draws Wraith fanart. This site is huuuuge and looks really well-done, so I decided to join and roam the forums. So yeah, you can thank Draco-Stellaris and these guys --> for getting me to join up!

I got into Stargate a couple of years ago when my niece pretty much forced my family to sit down and watch SG-1. LOL; we had been fans of the original movie for years beforehand, and she just knew if we gave SG-1 a chance, we'd like it. Well, she was wrong...we LOVED it, and we bought the entire boxset, and now we've moved on to watching and loving Atlantis!

I never really felt compelled to make any fanworks for SG-1, but the design of the Wraith fascinate me, so, being an artist, I sketched up a page of pictures of them and now I'm kind of hooked. I'll definitely be drawing more Wraith fanart in the future. <3

Phew, okay, that's enough jabber from me. ^^; Nice to find this site, I'm sure I'll meet lots of cool people here with which to discuss/theorize about the series!

~Threshie <3
                                Hello and welcome!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X