X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe! *gives Rasunda the key to her cookie palace*

and who doesnt love bones please? the latest series = awesomeness

*Shares afternoon tea and wagon wheels with Michelle*

PS: TPTB is The Powers That Be. (usually reffers to the writers and producers)
    WTF is What The Frack
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post

WTF is What The Frack
      Aaahhh, thank you... wasn't sure if WTF was the same as I mean... almost...

*takes wagon wheel* Ooo I know what you might like, I've just made some peanut butter biscuits, fresh from the oven *offers Susie biscuit*

Spoiler:
      I very much liked the circus one!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
        Aaahhh, thank you... wasn't sure if WTF was the same as I mean... almost...

*takes wagon wheel* Ooo I know what you might like, I've just made some peanut butter biscuits, fresh from the oven *offers Susie biscuit*

Spoiler:
        I very much liked the circus one!!!
        ooooh yummeh! *scoffs penut butter bikkies and sips her tea* i know! that episode was the best!

Spoiler:
        i especially laughed the hardest at brennans eyepatch. and the way booth is horrible at russian accents
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
          Being new and all I thought I might as well make my first post here...

Male (last time I looked) aged 30 from good old England (north midlands), been a fan of Stargate for years. Currently watching through my SG-1 dvd's again (about halfway through S1) so it's nice to see the older episodes still being discussed on here amongst the more recent stuff!

Well that's about it I guess!
          Hi and welcome!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Hi and welcome!
            welcome back to you
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

ooooh yummeh! *scoffs penut butter bikkies and sips her tea* i know! that episode was the best!

Spoiler:
              i especially laughed the hardest at brennans eyepatch. and the way booth is horrible at russian accents
              Hello newbies that I forgot to welcome!! I'm a midlands person too, VZbox, east tho... have to be careful of those northerners....

Spoiler:
              I loved how Brennan was so into it!! She's wonderful, I luffs her! And I never liked David as Angel, too whiney, but I love him as Booth!!! But I still love Zac the most.... I hope he comes back
              sigpic

Comment

Hello newbies that I forgot to welcome!! I'm a midlands person too, VZbox, east tho... have to be careful of those northerners....

Spoiler:
                I loved how Brennan was so into it!! She's wonderful, I luffs her! And I never liked David as Angel, too whiney, but I love him as Booth!!! But I still love Zac the most.... I hope he comes back
                Spoiler:
                LOL yes! brennan should be a circuis performer if she ever quits the anthropology scene XD and yeah i hated david as angel but as booth he is so funny! and c'mon hodgekins is the most awesome person in the squint squad

welcome NEWBIES! dont be afraid to pop in and chat!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

...but beware susanne's frying pan

Comment

Spoiler:
                    LOL yes! brennan should be a circuis performer if she ever quits the anthropology scene XD and yeah i hated david as angel but as booth he is so funny! and c'mon hodgekins is the most awesome person in the squint squad

Just be careful of the flying monkeys, Susie, you forgot to warn them! Although I thought AofA would've said.... too busy pinching ovens maybe...???

Spoiler:
                    Still Zac for me, Bring Back the Zac!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dear Newbies,

As the fresh meat in the lion cage there are a few things you should be warned about that are not in the 'Mod Rules'. You will come to understand exactly why we are warning you at a later date, for now however the list and reasons are as follows-

1. Cookies - we are pranksters and oppertunists ya know.
                      2. Flying monkeys - all types, even the baby ones. beware the flying monkeys. O.o
                      3. Text speak - spekin lyk dis.....will get you killed. this is a forum of proper languages. you have almost unlimited space here. Use your mind.
                      4. Newbie bashers - run and hide behind an older member until they disappear
                      5. Frying pans and other unconventional weapons - we at gateworld are (like i said) oppertunists. if it'll hurt your likely to be hit with it
                      6. Page stretching - will also get you killed. beware
                      7. Trolls and spammers - if you either one of these you will be hunted by a mob and their pitchforks

yours faithfully -
                      Susanne, GateWorld Poster since 2006!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Just be careful of the flying monkeys, Susie, you forgot to warn them! Although I thought AofA would've said.... too busy pinching ovens maybe...???
                        Sure, that's what I was doing.

Watch out for the yellow monkeys, they steal your internet connection!

Comment

Originally posted by sonic-skywalker View Post
                          Okay so my name is Stephanie and I am Canadian. I've loved sci-fi ever since I was little and my friend got me into Stargate. I've watched the first movie, Stargate, plus all SG-1 seasons. I haven't watched any of the newer movies, but I've seen up to the fourth season of Stargate Atlantis. My favourite Stargate characters are Michael (#1) and Todd (#2) from Stargate Atlantis. I found what is hopefully the correct Wraith alphabet and I now use it every so often to encrypt notes and whatnot...no one else I know knows it though... I also know Aurebesh from Star Wars. I also have a DA account:
                          http://sonic-skywalker.deviantart.com/
                          Originally posted by *sarcasm* View Post
                          hey MC

always loved stargate always will
                          i watch sg1, sga, every week and i plan on watching sgu
                          Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
                          Being new and all I thought I might as well make my first post here...

Male (last time I looked) aged 30 from good old England (north midlands), been a fan of Stargate for years. Currently watching through my SG-1 dvd's again (about halfway through S1) so it's nice to see the older episodes still being discussed on here amongst the more recent stuff!

Well that's about it I guess!
                          Hi hi and welcome!

Ah ha! Fellow Bones fan!

Foruming!! Love that, I think we will be friends Msw Season 8 eh? Hmm, think its time for a bit of re-watching....

Pssst.... what DOES TPTB and WFT mean.....

Wagon wheels! I have jammie ones in my tin right now *passes jammy wagon wheels around*

Hello, haven't I seen you somewhere before.... ....... welcome everyone!

I've been off here for a few weeks... went to the Chevron 7.2 con and then had major con blues, couldn't even watch SG1 or SGA But I'm ok now so thought I'd pay you all a visit *waves* Hi everyone!

WTF is What The Frack

Spoiler:
                          Dear Newbies,

As the fresh meat in the lion cage there are a few things you should be warned about that are not in the 'Mod Rules'. You will come to understand exactly why we are warning you at a later date, for now however the list and reasons are as follows-

1. Cookies - we are pranksters and oppertunists ya know.
                          2. Flying monkeys - all types, even the baby ones. beware the flying monkeys. O.o
                          3. Text speak - spekin lyk dis.....will get you killed. this is a forum of proper languages. you have almost unlimited space here. Use your mind.
                          4. Newbie bashers - run and hide behind an older member until they disappear
                          5. Frying pans and other unconventional weapons - we at gateworld are (like i said) oppertunists. if it'll hurt your likely to be hit with it
                          6. Page stretching - will also get you killed. beware
                          7. Trolls and spammers - if you either one of these you will be hunted by a mob and their pitchforks

yours faithfully -
                          Susanne, GateWorld Poster since 2006!
                          Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                          Sure, that's what I was doing.

Watch out for the yellow monkeys, they steal your internet connection!
                          I love love love love Bones! *nod nod* Have to disagree though. Loved David as Angel. *melts* LMAO

We should make a list of what flying monkey does what. LMAO I have met flying purple monkeys and they steal your sanity. *nod nod* Then there are the flying yellow ones who steal your internet connection. Hm.... I know orange ones did something.... blue ones move your stuff everywhere. Green ones.... do something too, I can't remember. And there are many other colors too that do stuff. LMAO
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL! mmmm agent booth and (geeky yes i know) hodgekins! *squeals* those are my men of Bones. also....last season...

Spoiler:
                            when they had all those interns to replace zac....every one of them was nuttier than he was! perhaps its something to do with studying anthropology

my two favourite neverlasting interns (this is how long its been since i watched that season) were the blonde one who boxed (yummeh) and the trivia squint! LOL!

any voulenteers for writing that list? for the newbies of course ;P)
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

The orange ones stole chocolate I believe...
                              sigpic

Comment

And the purple ones hide under your bed and steal your sanity when you're sleeping, sneaky little purple things!

*gets frying pan out ready*

Spoiler:
                                Oooo trivia squint! Which one was the gf of Dr Sweets?? She was fun
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X