We are happy you joined too

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    *Pings GB's nose just for fun and runs away *
    Ouch. Your better run away * yells mod abuse and chases after Baggie*
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

honestly, up until a few months ago i had never seen an episode [or movie] of this Stargate thingy... needless to say a lot of sleepless nights and sleepwalking my day through work and i'm all up to date... i live in melbourne, australia... have two kids, the eldest of which sat through many a episode with me [and loved every second of it]... initially got drawn into stargate by a friend at work... we would just wax poetic about sci-fi books, movies, tv, comics etc all day long... there wasn't much we hadn't both been exposed to, and there was no end to the conversation, until he would bring up Stargate... my only reply would be "dude, i got nothing"... Atlantis was airing here at the time so i checked it out... not bad i thought... soon i had a few weeks of work, got me a stack of dvds and went to town... and loved it... and haven't looked back
      Last edited by theConundrumm; 12 January 2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: typo...

Comment

Welcome conundrumm . glad you found Stargate, and we look forward to all your thoughts.
        Watch out for susanne's cookies, she's trying to be good, but that can't last long, so read the disclaimer on the bootom of the cookie and you should be just fine.
        Hope you enjoy yourself here, and glad you have your kids to watch it with, we love new Stargate fans, and it's never too early to start.
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Welcome conundrumm . glad you found Stargate, and we look forward to all your thoughts.
          Watch out for susanne's cookies, she's trying to be good, but that can't last long, so read the disclaimer on the bootom of the cookie and you should be just fine.
          Hope you enjoy yourself here, and glad you have your kids to watch it with, we love new Stargate fans, and it's never too early to start.
          hey!!! im a good chef!!! .....

when i can be bothered to find all the right ingrediants i think the last cookie contained TNT mix.....it blew up when i tested one

*holds up a plate of cookies and milk* anyone wanna try this new batch?
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            hey!!! im a good chef!!! .....

when i can be bothered to find all the right ingrediants i think the last cookie contained TNT mix.....it blew up when i tested one

*holds up a plate of cookies and milk* anyone wanna try this new batch?
            * engages hazmat shielding and force shields, waits for someone to take cookie*
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

hi. im sam
              i started watching stargate because it was the only thing we could find on tv at center parcs what a good way. i just enjoyed it.

Comment

welcome sam! enjoy yourself here!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                  hi. im sam
                  i started watching stargate because it was the only thing we could find on tv at center parcs what a good way. i just enjoyed it.
                  Hello! Nice to see you, and welcome to Gateworld and the Stargate franchise! Hope you enjoy the ride!

*eyes susanne's cookies* I thought I seperated those ingredients for you!

Comment

Hi All,
                    I've been a fan of the Stargate Series with the Original Movie and then the Sci-Fi Series. Just getting to know the site a little and Posting here and there in the Threads.
                    Namaste...

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                      Hello! Nice to see you, and welcome to Gateworld and the Stargate franchise! Hope you enjoy the ride!

*eyes susanne's cookies* I thought I seperated those ingredients for you!
                      nevuh!!!!

welcome sterlingmac!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingMac View Post
                        Hi All,
                        I've been a fan of the Stargate Series with the Original Movie and then the Sci-Fi Series. Just getting to know the site a little and Posting here and there in the Threads.
                        Namaste...
                        Welcome to Gateworld! Nice to see that you signed up and decided to join in our insanity!

Comment

Hey everyone! I am still pretty new around here but have posted a few times here and there. I saw the Stargate movie in Theaters back in '94 and have kept up with it ever since, everything about the show is great.

Comment

Hello everyone, Teresa here..
                            Nice to meet you all..

Comment

two new members in one day i call this a good turnout!!! welcome egoa and tramp394!

i know clanger put the rules links here somewhere but im a little iffy as to where they are

shows you how much i look at rules doesnt it?
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

have all sg1 saesons and one atlantis season.
                                fav charactor is Ronin.
                                i am 16 and live in indiana
                                one of my teachers is Baal
                                and there is a stargate beneith the school
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X