This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamegoofs2 View Post
    Hello everyone! love the site. thought I would join the forum so I could get to know everyone and to get to know more people that don't think I'm absolutely insane for loving StarGate so much.

I first found StarGate when my mom and sister found the it and told me that Macgyver was in it. I was awesome, but didn't pay much attention then I cought an episode everyonce and awhile. Then for some reason I started watching Atlantis last year and have been getting more and more addicted to it ever since.

My favorite SG-1 character is probably Daniel and my favorite Atlantis character is Rodney.
    Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
      Not trying to patronize the noobs. Just warning them.
      uh huh lets leave the prophetic posts of doom and gloom to me eh? im awesome at scaring people so bad they widdle themselves
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        uh huh lets leave the prophetic posts of doom and gloom to me eh? im awesome at scaring people so bad they widdle themselves
        Like me... *makes sure there are no stairs or frying pans around*

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
          Like me... *makes sure there are no stairs or frying pans around*
          *grins* hey i can be nice when i want i just have the talent of scaring people too
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oooo, I think I missed the bit about the rash *gulps! Hopes someone nice fills me in*
            So I'm a newbie too, just finding my way around on here, trying to develop forum social skills, any tips?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Michelle Glad to see another newb on here

The rash - that is caused by my cookies Wanna try one? just so you can see what sort of rash you get If you get a rash, that is. The side effects vary

Tips wise, my first mod notification was because my siggy was too big So remember to keep your siggy with in the regulations. THe rules for siggies are easily found. I can't remember where they are. Anyhoo, if you stick to the guidlines and aren;t rude to peeps, you should be fine

Enjoy your stay!
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                Oooo, I think I missed the bit about the rash *gulps! Hopes someone nice fills me in*
                So I'm a newbie too, just finding my way around on here, trying to develop forum social skills, any tips?
                Hi hi and welcome! Watch out for frying pans, stairs, cookies, cakes, and.... *feels like she's missing something* .... well can't think of it. Anyhow, if you watch out for those, then you'll be fine. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                  The rash - that is caused by my cookies Wanna try one? just so you can see what sort of rash you get If you get a rash, that is. The side effects vary
                  Thankyou very much, I would love to try a cookie but unfortunately I have, err, an, ummm, allergy to err, umm, hmmmm, FLOUR! Yeah flour! But I'll take one for my dog? He enjoys rashes

And Serena, thankyou for the warning, luckily I'm already very wary about stairs, I seem to fall down them alot which makes me think there is something on the stairs that is tripping me up

But nice to meet you all
                  sigpic

Comment

lol

welcome gamegoofs2 and michelle

things you should know

dont eat anything from the cantina

i believe that is all
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

*bounds in* WELCOME NEWBIES!

heres a few tips for you!

- if you arent sure about something....ask!
                      - do NOT mention anything to do with the newest seasons of SGA without spoilers tags. they look like this-

Spoiler:
                      ----insert your major, universe bending spoiler here----

- dont make someone angry, however if they get angry with you for no reason you shouldnt just accept that.
                      -mods are there to help they are the nicest people ever!!! dont hesitate to ask them something

thats it from me anyway
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Thankyou Mr K and Susanne you have been most kind
                        sigpic

Comment

Thankyou Mr K and Susanne you have been most kind
                          no problem just tell me where the nasties are and ill beat them up im nice! whatever my reputation sez
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeah, listen to everything sus says - she's awesome almost as awesome as cow, but that's another story
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                              Yeah, listen to everything sus says - she's awesome almost as awesome as cow, but that's another story
                              aw thank you MT! coming from you thats the best compliment ever
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

And Serena, thankyou for the warning, luckily I'm already very wary about stairs, I seem to fall down them alot which makes me think there is something on the stairs that is tripping me up

But nice to meet you all
                                *smiles* Anytime. And it's probably the flying blue monkeys. They are related to the flying purple monkeys. See, the purple ones live under people's beds and steal sanity. The blue ones like to trip people. They think it's funny. *nod nod* LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X