This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    Um...I-I want to get better. But I don't want to die either. What other affects. *blinks* And what is an Alteran?
    Like I said, I don't know. We've never tested these things on Alterans before. And an Alteran is you. That's what race you are.
    Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
      Like I said, I don't know. We've never tested these things on Alterans before. And an Alteran is you. That's what race you are.
      Oh. So I might not die because I'm an Alteran? And the others aren't? *looks at pills hesitantly* I do not know...

Comment

Oh. So I might not die because I'm an Alteran? And the others aren't? *looks at pills hesitantly* I do not know...
        Exactly. I don't want to pressure you. It's entirely possible that susie and serena will come up with a better solution. But you have the pill just in case they don't.
        Meh...

Comment

Exactly. I don't want to pressure you. It's entirely possible that susie and serena will come up with a better solution. But you have the pill just in case they don't.
          I guess I could keep one just in case. I'm not going to take it right now, though. If all else fails I'll take it later. *reaches out and takes a pill* Thanks. *tenative smile*

Comment

I guess I could keep one just in case. I'm not going to take it right now, though. If all else fails I'll take it later. *reaches out and takes a pill* Thanks. *tenative smile*
            You're welcome. *smiles a toothy smile*
            Meh...

Comment

You're welcome. *smiles a toothy smile*
              Well, I gotta go. Thank your for your assistance. *disappears into the shadows of the thread*

(Bye! Bedtime! )

Comment

Well, I gotta go. Thank your for your assistance. *disappears into the shadows of the thread*

(Bye! Bedtime! )
                Bye, a of a. Good luck getting your memories back.
                Meh...

Comment

Bye, a of a. Good luck getting your memories back.
                  *dips head and smiles* Thank you. *disappears back into shadows*

Comment

And I'm all alone now. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

*walks in* *looks at recent events* OH MY GAWD! make her spit it out!!!

and to the newbies HI THERE! make yourselves at home!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        *walks in* *looks at recent events* OH MY GAWD! make her spit it out!!!

and to the newbies HI THERE! make yourselves at home!
                        *looks puzzled* I did not eat it! He only offered me one.

(Welcome, noobs! Just ignore my little mishap and embrance our insanity!)

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome, I just found my way over here and am kicking myself for not finding this place earlier! It looks like alot of fun!
                          Hi hi and welcome. *smiles*

Originally posted by debbie418uk2 View Post
                          OK I've never posted on anything like this before. I was sent here by someone who reads my fic. I love SGA and spend my free time writing. I transport people to drs appointments so I often have to sit and wait for them so this is when I write. I share David Hewletts birthday (I had it first!) which is really cool as Dr McKay is my favorite character. I grew up in England but now live in the midwest (my dad was in the army). I really don't know what I'm doing here so forgive my clumsiness with this format ;D
                          debbie
                          No worries. *smiles* Welcome! Hi hi!

*looks puzzled* I did not eat it! He only offered me one.

(Welcome, noobs! Just ignore my little mishap and embrance our insanity!)
                          Well, you should know better then to eat random things. *nod nod* I mean, MT's cake turned me into a flying purple monkey. *nod nod*

-------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to all the new people I missed. *waves and smiles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                            Well, you should know better then to eat random things. *nod nod* I mean, MT's cake turned me into a flying purple monkey. *nod nod*
                            *nods* Thank you. I will remember that.

*eyes widen* They did? *tilts head again, looing curious* Who is MT?

Comment

*nods* Thank you. I will remember that.

*eyes widen* They did? *tilts head again, looing curious* Who is MT?
                              *slaps her forhead* Goodness. lol I haven't seen MT in a while.

MT offers cakes and cookies that have odd side effects. *nod nod*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                                *slaps her forhead* Goodness. lol I haven't seen MT in a while.

MT offers cakes and cookies that have odd side effects. *nod nod*
                                *laughs* I had better stay away from those, then! *innocent smile* Found anything yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X