Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I first saw the original Stargate movie about a year ago and have been watching the series ever since. I prefer Atlantis over SG1 but that might just be because I haven't seen the first few seasons of SG1. It sucks that they are canceling Atlantis because this is the best season ever. I think last week's "first contact" may be the best Atlantis episode yet. But enough about Stargate I will talk about me. I am Floyd I live in Monroe GA I am 18 years old. I Watch Star Trek and I listen to punk rock music. I have a slight obsession with out-of-date computer systems and I live on a farm. That is all I can think of now.

Comment

Welcome Floyd!

Just to let you know, we've had a big problem with spammers, so all new members start on 'Probie' status. This means that all your posts will have to be approved by mods before they appear, so they might not appear straight away.

Don't write off SG1 until you've seen the first seasons! IMO the first three seasons are the best by far.
      sigpic

Comment

The post reviewing is a good idea but how long do you have to be a member before it ends? Another forum I'm a member of has had spam problems lately but something like that wouldn't work there as they only have 3 moderators and most of the spammers are old members making duplicate accounts.
        Anyway... I've herd that the first seasons of SG1 were good I just wish SciFi would air them maybe they will after they finish out it's current run.but I hope they finish out the series I still haven't seen it all every night it comes on is new to me.

Comment

Hello everybody! *waves to everybody* I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jack_O'Neill_fan or J.O._fan for short. I live in Michigan (U.S.A.) and would be very delighted to meet other fans in MI. That's all for now!

Sig by me

Comment

I got into stargate via my husband who was always a scifi geek, we love the werid names on stargate and other scifi shows, and named two of our fourchildren from stargate, Ronan and Teal'c.

sazi16

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
              yeah i haD about 150 posts when i first found here
              i had over a over a thousand before i cllicked on this link
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi

I'm Addrodoc. I'm 18, and from Bristol in the UK. I've been a Stargate fan for the last three years ever since I turned Sky One on and watched SG-1 on the Nox's planet, then I was hooked and have now seen nearly every episode of both SG-1 and Atlantis.
                Addrodoc

Comment

welcome addrodoc

the knox episode was the episode that got you hooked? i suppose it wasnt too bad an episode just not one of sg-1's best (first time that sg-1 died tho), still its better then emancipation

cough edit cough cough
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 30 September 2008, 05:05 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Addrodoc View Post
                    Hi

I'm Addrodoc. I'm 18, and from Bristol in the UK. I've been a Stargate fan for the last three years ever since I turned Sky One on and watched SG-1 on the Nox's planet, then I was hooked and have now seen nearly every episode of both SG-1 and Atlantis.
                    Hey Addrodoc!

Hope you enjoy the Gateworld Forum!

The Nox ep - that's a good one

Hover? Like a humming bird?
                    With teeth.

"Wøøf!"

Comment

was that the one teal'c told a joke in?
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Hey, I'm Dalene. I'm a wife & mom & a SG addict. I've been reading the forum discussions on GW for a LONG time but decided to join today. Been watching SG since SG1 was airing S3 or 4, I think.

Anyone know who could (please) make me a cool Sheppard sig? or a Mitchell sig? or both?!

Thanks!
                        dalene

thx to StoyBoy720, x_stargatergirl_x, muh_tuttles, csom221, luciana, & the other lovely Shep-thunkers for the awesome siggies!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          was that the one teal'c told a joke in?
                          No, that was a different one. i can't remember which one. oh dear.

ah! Google is great - twas in Seth - season 3 ep 2.

Originally posted by dalene View Post
                          Hey, I'm Dalene. I'm a wife & mom & a SG addict. I've been reading the forum discussions on GW for a LONG time but decided to join today. Been watching SG since SG1 was airing S3 or 4, I think.

Anyone know who could (please) make me a cool Sheppard sig? or a Mitchell sig? or both?!

Thanks!
                          Welcome to GW!

yeah - I could give it a go if you want Any shep or mitchell pics in mind?
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome dalene

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                            No, that was a different one. i can't remember which one. oh dear.

ah! Google is great - twas in Seth - season 3 ep 2.

Welcome to GW!

yeah - I could give it a go if you want Any shep or mitchell pics in mind?
                            my bad, i use wiki more then i use google, unfortunatly its not that detailed
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Hi everyone... some of you know who I am, some don't - )not being weird, this is my fannish/writing identity), and I'm here just like the rest of you to have fun, hang out, and chat about stargate.

So, I'm going to look around - nice to meet you guys.

Comment

hey! i'm Boomer, and i LOVEE stargates SG1 and atlantis, battlestar galactica, heroes, firefly...basically all those amazing shows, lol.

i just joined, and i'm totally looking forward to getting to meet other stargate nerds like myself! i love to write fanfictions, and my graphics aren't totally awful, but i'm here to chat about stargate! nice to meet you guys!

credit to Stef for the sig
                                Spoiler:
                                credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                                team mckay! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X