• Show
Clear All

dont eat cookies from anyone here period
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      dont eat cookies from anyone here period
      blabber mouth - now I won't be able to sell enough to go to the girl scout thing!

Spoiler:
      jk
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

I love cookies! But not ones that turn you green...

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
        my cookies are safer (they only turn you green )
        (~°.°)~.....~(°~)

Mayborne: I took your dog i hope you don't mind.
        Jack: Your eating my dog...
        Jack: You want a beer to wash it down?
        Mayborne: Already helped myself.

Comment

we named our baby Teal'c Daniel...
          we have four children all boys. the first two ha normal names Dyllan and Robert, but our third son we named Ronan Rex (lol...Rex is his granddad's name...we didnt even realize it rhymes with Ronan Dex!) and our fourth child is Teal'c Daniel (daniel is actually my dad's name but it worked out pretty well huh. lol)
          i know i know i'm such a dork but admit it, its pretty cool.

sazi16

Comment

Hello I do not need to eat any cookies-(a) i am already green! B) they do not substain me and i only feed on lifeforce....human lifeforce!!!

Great to be here- my name is Craig the Wraith- yes its already on my post heading. i love going to conventions as Wraith Ambassador meeting SG1 and SGA fans who are so cool as well as the actors.

My small humble claim to fame is wraithing lord of the rings artist Alan Lee, someone from doctor Who and James Lafazanos! oh yeah!

My favourite wraithing was on a Female Ancient in Bognor Regis, England- well she was stood next to me! how could i resist!!!

I love #Jane Austen books - particularly Pride and Prejudice -it is where our chief enginner and gunner got his name, Mr Darcy from- yes a wraith called Mr Darcy! Black Metal- particualry Cradle of filth and dimmu borgir.

Please to met you
            Well kick an ancient up the backside because the only good thing ever to come out of an ancient is Life Force- May the Life Force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Craig the Wraith View Post
              Hello I do not need to eat any cookies-(a) i am already green! B) they do not substain me and i only feed on lifeforce....human lifeforce!!!

Great to be here- my name is Craig the Wraith- yes its already on my post heading. i love going to conventions as Wraith Ambassador meeting SG1 and SGA fans who are so cool as well as the actors.

My small humble claim to fame is wraithing lord of the rings artist Alan Lee, someone from doctor Who and James Lafazanos! oh yeah!

My favourite wraithing was on a Female Ancient in Bognor Regis, England- well she was stood next to me! how could i resist!!!

EDIT: oh, and welcome to gateworld! hope u enjoy your stay here

I love #Jane Austen books - particularly Pride and Prejudice -it is where our chief enginner and gunner got his name, Mr Darcy from- yes a wraith called Mr Darcy! Black Metal- particualry Cradle of filth and dimmu borgir.

Please to met you
              another Jane Austen fan!!!! I love her and her books and especially MR DARCY!!!! *major drooling going on here*

And Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, etc. They are all soooo cool!

Oh and Welcome to GateWorld! I hope you enjoy your stay here
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Just wanted to greet everybody: hi to all

Comment

Originally posted by sarc View Post
                  Just wanted to greet everybody: hi to all
                  Well, hi there!
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome new guys
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Wow, I didn't even think to go here when I joined up. I just headed straight to the Ronon/Keller thread But okay, a few days late, but better late than never, huh?

I'm Guro, 24 years old and I'm from Norway. I began watching Stargate Atlantis about 1-2 months ago and I'm now fully caught up with that and started watching SG-1 yesterday.

I began watching SGA because I am a big fan of Jewel Staite and where Jewel goes, I follow and so far she's only lead me to great places My favorite SGA characters are Teyla, Keller and Ronon. I have only seen one episode of SG-1 so far, but I completely fell in love with Sam, and I have a feeling that will stick

In my day to day life I am a programmer, though I prefer to focus on the more creative things, so I hope to do as much webmastering as possible. I also love to write, fanfiction mainly, but there might come a time when originals are in order as well.

My favorite show is Firefly. I love SGA, but I have to honestly admitt that Firefly just captured a piece of my heart that's hard to steal And though I adore Keller, Kaylee does have her beat

Oh, and a completely random thing, but it was just so amusing I kinda have to share it. Looking at the date I see that this Intro Thread was opened on the day of my 20th Birthday when I was enjoying my very first convention, and on which I got this and it was that day that I fell madly in love with Jewel (how can you not love the girl who flips Nathan Fillion off in front of about 1700 people?). Just found it a funny coinsidence
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

welcome misskitten dont worry i also had about 80 posts before i discovered this section
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

I think i was worse, but I can't remember when I first posted here.

welcome misskitten!
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

yeah i haD about 150 posts when i first found here
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                              yeah i haD about 150 posts when i first found here
                              Mine was more like over 1,000....

WELCOME TO GATEWORLD! Enjoy your stay, and always remember to stay well away from the unstable vortex of a forming wormhole. Or the anti threads. Anyway, they're both dangerous.

(Nah, just kidding. I've gone to a couple anti threads myself, though I tend to stick with the pros. )
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hi, I'm misspinky, and I love Stargate! I own all the available seasons and movies!
                                ~Pinky

Comment

Working...
                                X