• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody got a map, me getting really confused
    Could also be the tequila had last nite

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue754 View Post
      really need to know what happened to Sheppard ... SO HOT!!!
      Quoting Teal'c: INDEED!

Comment

Greetings, fellow SG fanatics! I've been lurking around this site for only a few months now (primarily for the wonderful interviews and photos) and love everything about it so far.

I didn't really get into Stargate until around SG-1's eighth season. I know, pathetic, right? (By the way, I love these smilies!) I had seen an episode here and there, and the movie with Kurt and James, but that was the extent of it. Technically, my brother got me into the show, and when he kept telling me how often he kept seeing one of my favorite voice actors (from another show) in it, I figured I'd finally check it out. So I did and I fell in love with the show! Why couldn't it have happened sooner? I have no idea. I blame it on school and college. LOL At any rate, I've seen almost every episode now (bought the spiffy DVD box set) and the movies, so I'm set. Yay! I haven't really gotten into Atlantis like I did SG-1 but I still watch it once in a while because I like some of the characters on there too.

My favorite characters include O'Neill (of course!), Carter, Teal'c, Ba'al, Vala, Hammond (RIP Don), McKay, Sheppard and Teyla. But I also get a kick out of interactions between Maybourne, Simmons and Chekov.

I recently attended my very first Stargate convention at Gatecon in Vancouver, BC, Canada this August. What a blast! And I sat with a few members from GateWorld at the banquet. I don't know your handles, ladies (only your real names and where you're from which I'm not going to advertise), but if you happen to read this and remember me dragging Garry "Chekov" Chalk to our table, please feel free to e-mail or PM me! I was the youngest one at our table in the gray and sparkly gown. ^_^

It's a pleasure registering here and meeting all of you!

Comment

welcome to the boards sg-r
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

welcome sg-r fellow Pennsylvanian
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much, mr_kennedy and Girlbot!

By the way, mr_kennedy, I love your Denny Crane signature.

welcome sg-r fellow Pennsylvanian
              Gee whiz, my first day here and I've already met someone from "Tax-sylvania!" Cool! Nice to meet you, Girlbot.
              Last edited by SG-R; 16 September 2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Cool =P Nice to see people greeting us newbies ^-^ Though in Stargate SG1 Facts i'm not really a newbie...
                (~°.°)~.....~(°~)

Mayborne: I took your dog i hope you don't mind.
                Jack: Your eating my dog...
                Jack: You want a beer to wash it down?
                Mayborne: Already helped myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-R View Post

Gee whiz, my first day here and I've already met someone from "Tax-sylvania!" Cool! Nice to meet you, Girlbot.
                  Tax-sylvania. What a good description. There are a few of us Pa. people here.
                  Originally posted by [[.DarkShadows.]] View Post
                  Cool =P Nice to see people greeting us newbies ^-^ Though in Stargate SG1 Facts i'm not really a newbie...
                  Welcome, and I loved Dark Shadows. Have fun on the forum.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello, DarkShadows.

Tax-sylvania. What a good description. There are a few of us Pa. people here.
                    Cool. It's rare for me to find any fans in Pennsylvania from another show I like, so that's why I was a little surprised. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by [[.DarkShadows.]] View Post
                      I spot an avid Teal'c fan! Just last night I had to defend his honour when my brother said he looked like he was smiling (when he was supposed to be crying)

Glad you could join GW

Cya round!
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by sg-r View Post
                        thank you very much, mr_kennedy and girlbot!

By the way, mr_kennedy, i love your denny crane signature.

Gee whiz, my first day here and i've already met someone from "tax-sylvania!" cool! Nice to meet you, girlbot.
                        denny crane!
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Hey all, Just droped in to say hello to you all only found this site about a week ago for some reason i dont know sould of found it years ago been a start fan since about the 6 season of SG-1 and got into staragte so much i went out and bought Season 1-6 and continued since then.

Im sure its going to be fun on here metting and talking to you all, Talk to you soon

Comment

welcome to the boards
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Hey I'm Adam and I'm an alcoholic...wait this isn't AA... whoops. hey guys I'm Adam new here, only really discovered teh forum recently. I actually didn't get into Stargate until last year actually, when I saw a few of season 10 of SG1 and I decided I liked it. I'd seen the original film and the 1st episode of Season 1, but I wasn't able to get into it, it was also probably the same time I was away at Uni, so didn't get to really watch it. But anyway after seeing a couple of the season 10 episodes I decided to lay my hands on teh film and then season 1 and before you know it I had watch the 1st 5 seasons and then followed it with the rest plus Atlantis and as of today I'm up-to-date in my Stargate viewing. I really enjoy both SG1 and Atlantis and was disappointed they were cancelled, I'm hoping that the new series is just as good. But also that the direct to dvd movies for Atlantis are a hit as are SG1

Comment

Originally posted by adamisme View Post
                                Hey I'm Adam and I'm an alcoholic...wait this isn't AA... whoops. hey guys I'm Adam new here, only really discovered teh forum recently. I actually didn't get into Stargate until last year actually, when I saw a few of season 10 of SG1 and I decided I liked it. I'd seen the original film and the 1st episode of Season 1, but I wasn't able to get into it, it was also probably the same time I was away at Uni, so didn't get to really watch it. But anyway after seeing a couple of the season 10 episodes I decided to lay my hands on teh film and then season 1 and before you know it I had watch the 1st 5 seasons and then followed it with the rest plus Atlantis and as of today I'm up-to-date in my Stargate viewing. I really enjoy both SG1 and Atlantis and was disappointed they were cancelled, I'm hoping that the new series is just as good. But also that the direct to dvd movies for Atlantis are a hit as are SG1

hey adam Welcome to Gateworld Forum I hope you enjoy your stay - Wanna cookie? perfefctly safe - i swear
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X