Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i'm the furthest anyway, best take this chat to the armageddon thread as this is for noobs

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54674&page=15

Comment

Hello! I'm a big Jack O'Neill fan as you might be able to tell. I guess I just like his jokes and his good looks. Let me tell you how I got into Stargate. (This might take a while)

Once, about a year ago, me, my brothers and sisters, and my Dad were surfing the channels on TV, looking for something to watch. We happened upon the Stargate Atlantis episode 'The Long Goodbye'. I saw Col. Caldwell's patch that said the Daedalus, and since I had just read a Star Trek Enterprise book called 'Daedalus's Children' I convinced my Dad to let us watch it for a while. I was hooked! I got all the books I could from the library about Stargate. I haven't yet gotten any Stargate Atlantis books, but I've gotten most of the Stargate SG-1 books. I've sort-of gone from SGA to SG-1.

My favorite person in each series is Sheppard from SGA, and Jack from SG-1. (With Sam, Jonas, and Cam close behind!)

I've been looking at this site for a while now and I just recently decided to join.

Team SG-1 Rules!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
        Hello! I'm a big Jack O'Neill fan as you might be able to tell. I guess I just like his jokes and his good looks. Let me tell you how I got into Stargate. (This might take a while)

Once, about a year ago, me, my brothers and sisters, and my Dad were surfing the channels on TV, looking for something to watch. We happened upon the Stargate Atlantis episode 'The Long Goodbye'. I saw Col. Caldwell's patch that said the Daedalus, and since I had just read a Star Trek Enterprise book called 'Daedalus's Children' I convinced my Dad to let us watch it for a while. I was hooked! I got all the books I could from the library about Stargate. I haven't yet gotten any Stargate Atlantis books, but I've gotten most of the Stargate SG-1 books. I've sort-of gone from SGA to SG-1.

My favorite person in each series is Sheppard from SGA, and Jack from SG-1. (With Sam, Jonas, and Cam close behind!)

I've been looking at this site for a while now and I just recently decided to join.

Team SG-1 Rules!!!

woo! Nice! Awesome!

My first ep, in my memory, was Lifeboat Season 7 i think. I saw the beginning but missed out on the end and I vowed I would one day watch the end of it. And one day, after discovering my uncle had all eps of all seasons, i scoured the dvds and found the ep i was after! Gee, watching it was REALLY AWESOME!!!

Btw, just a quick word to the wise, your siggy might be a bit long for the mods so you might wanna put the writing under the picture into a spoiler tag or something. Just saying this coz I got a notification for my overlong sig as a newbie and I wished someone had warned me first as there are too many threads all over the place with so many rules.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard Gateworld! I hope you enjoy ur stay.
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome welcome welcome

to our little forum

please don't feed the donkeys
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I've just joined the GW forum so I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello.

My name's Simon, I come from England and have been loving Stargate ever since the original movie came out in the cinema (love the shows even more than that though!).

Can't believe that Atlantis is coming to an end, but I'm looking forward to the rest of season 5 (have been watching online), movies and Universe next year.
            Absolutely can't wait for the mid-season two parter and Enemey At The Gate.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
              I've just joined the GW forum so I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello.

My name's Simon, I come from England and have been loving Stargate ever since the original movie came out in the cinema (love the shows even more than that though!).

Can't believe that Atlantis is coming to an end, but I'm looking forward to the rest of season 5 (have been watching online), movies and Universe next year.
              Absolutely can't wait for the mid-season two parter and Enemey At The Gate.

Look forward to chatting to you all.
              Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy yourself here. See you around the forum. OH and careful of anyone who offers you cookies. *coughmuhtuttlescough*
              You never know about the cookies around here, they could have some strange properties.
              Oh and just leave your sanity at the gate before you enter, and you should be just fine, I think, ..... then again.....
              Want a cookie?
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the welcome Girlbot.
                I never accept cookies or sweets from strangers, but thanks for the offer. Lol.

Even though I've only been posting for less than a day, I'm already losing my sanity on GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                  Cheers for the welcome Girlbot.
                  I never accept cookies or sweets from strangers, but thanks for the offer. Lol.

Even though I've only been posting for less than a day, I'm already losing my sanity on GW.
                  LOL - doesn't take long does it?
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                    LOL - doesn't take long does it?
                    No not long really, it's good fun though!

Makes you think about things you wouldn't normally think about and talk to all different types of characters.

Comment

Hi every one i have got sga season 4 .I live in australia and it took a long time to get to our shops.Im just so happy as i a big fan from the start of sg1 all seasons right up to sga all seasons.I know i sound silly for being so happy but i have had a long wait for sga season 4.I hope they keep making sga right up to season 20 or more.I hope they can get the sg1 to join sga as it would be good to follow to teams of world.By to all of you im off to watch sga 4 weeeee ps im new to this site n i like it good to see other great people who like great shows

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole79 View Post
                        Hi every one i have got sga season 4 .I live in australia and it took a long time to get to our shops.Im just so happy as i a big fan from the start of sg1 all seasons right up to sga all seasons.I know i sound silly for being so happy but i have had a long wait for sga season 4.I hope they keep making sga right up to season 20 or more.I hope they can get the sg1 to join sga as it would be good to follow to teams of world.By to all of you im off to watch sga 4 weeeee ps im new to this site n i like it good to see other great people who like great shows
                        hey there! pleased to meet you wormhole! I too am an Aussie

you gonna come to the expo in Melbourne? Michael Shanks and David Hewlett will be there

hope you enjoy the forum
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hey guy & gals, Goa'lds & good guys
                          Greeting from south africa, i'm a big fan of sg-1, atlantis and hopefully universe. To date have watched the whole series 5x over.
                          Friend think i'm nuts. To quote Teal'c "INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue754 View Post
                            Hey guy & gals, Goa'lds & good guys
                            Greeting from south africa, i'm a big fan of sg-1, atlantis and hopefully universe. To date have watched the whole series 5x over.
                            Friend think i'm nuts. To quote Teal'c "INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                            hey there! 5x OVER????? WHOA!!! Awesome! If I had the series I would have watched them that many times

Hope you enjoy ur stay on Gateworld forum
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome rogue & wormhole

ive only watched stargate 3x over planning on starting my 4th when i finished watching babylon 5 2nd time over (just started)
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 September 2008, 04:30 AM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Thanks for the welcome
                                Yip really fortunate to have whole series, now just need season 5 of atlantis, really need to know what happened to Sheppard ... SO HOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X