Comment

i'm trying to go, look in the fandom thread David Hewlett is going

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
        i'm trying to go, look in the fandom thread David Hewlett is going
        HEWLETT????? I SOOOOO have to go!!!!!!
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to Stargate or this website. I just never joined the forum until now Anyone going to Cherry Hill in Nov? Make sure to say "Hi".
          Check out my sites if you like.
          Mac Jackson
          Mac Jackson
          Singer/Songwriter of
          "Harmony Constant"
          [email protected]
          myspace.com/harmonyconstant
          youtube.com/MacWJack
          Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
          http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Greetings from the land of Santa Claus and nightless nights and million lakes. ( AKA Finland ) new member here, and a long time fan of RDA, SG1, SGA etc etc..
            "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

welcome Mac Jackson and Galactic Hitchhiker Im sure you'll enjoy it here on gateworld the land of santa claus....does that mean presents?

Michael Shanks and David Hewlett are going to Melbourne! I really need to go!!!!!!

Comment

^^^ hey there Mac Jackson! Were you a lurker on the forum by any chance?

^^ ah! GH - you found the thread

^we might in fact meet! I'm hoping to go but not many people i know show any desire to come and it's not really a Stargate Convention. more of an expo for lots of peoples.
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

indeed I did.
                  "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

[QUOTE=Girlbot;8657272]welcome to the forum. Make sure you leave your sanity at the entrance, it will not be needed here. Place all sharp objects out of reach for your own protection. refrain from trying to swallow or have liquids in mouth when reading text,(could be hazardous to your keyboard). All posters are to be met with a certain amount of caution, since they could implode or explode at any moment. Call your doctor to make certain there are no risks to your health before starting this venture. Unplug your computer at the first sign of rash (rash on you not your computer). Otherwise. Welcome and enjoy. *walks off mumbling*
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome to gateworld sollo
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Thanks for the welcome I don't know if I've lurked much. I tend to look for info when I have to double check something I already figured. Cherry Hill will probably be the last Creation Con we're able to go to since our baby is due Dec 6th and vacations and Con money will be put on hold for the forseable future. I hope to see many of you there
                        Mac Jackson
                        Singer/Songwriter of
                        "Harmony Constant"
                        [email protected]
                        myspace.com/harmonyconstant
                        youtube.com/MacWJack
                        Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
                        http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Hello all! I'm new to forum...ing on this site. I'm not so much new to this site, I stumbled upon it one day whilst searching for info on the SG-1 movies. I'm introducing myself here because the e-mail told me too and it's best to do what the e-mail says, otherwise it gets grumpy and won't let me sleep.

In terms of the show I would have to say season 4 would be my favorite season. I'm not quite sure why but I think it's just a great balance of shows, drama, angst, comedy gold in "Window of Opportunity", and and sweet AU timeline in "2000". I love alternate timelines in all forms.

I, to this day, cannot watch "Heroes" because of the death of a certain kick butt doctor lady who has no nifty smily face icon.

I've only recently gotten into Atlantis which is, apparently, quite unfortunate seeing as they went and cancelled it on me. Perhaps it's my fault? If it turns out it is, I apologize and beg forgiveness.

Well, that's it for me I suppose. I will see you all around the forums, assuming I have something interesting to say. It's great to be a member of the community.
                          sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post

Michael Shanks and David Hewlett are going to Melbourne! I really need to go!!!!!!
                            i know, if i can go i'll meet you both there

where abouts in Australia are you from?

Comment

South Australia, i really want to go!!! It would be awesome

Comment

VIC - it'll be easy for me to get there
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X