This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Just watch a few episodes and you'll be hooked!
    It didn't even take a few episodes for me to get hooked! From the first moment I saw Atlantis rising from the ocean, I was hooked for life!

Yeah, and I'm new here, too! I just started watching at the end of 2007, and I already own six seasons on DVD!

Comment

Welcome Alteran
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

i got hooked on this show when i was my dad watch it when i was like 10 years old
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFi_Chick2012 View Post
          *peeks out from behind laptop*

Hi! Newbie to the forums, but hardly to Stargate (or GateWorld, for that matter...) I've been a rather overly-obsessed fan of SG for several years now (thanks to a particular friend of mine who knew i'd be hooked the moment I saw the gate spin...), but am finally meandering my way to the forums now that I'm trying to enjoy my last summer before plunging into college.

So, anyhoo, what else to say about myself besides the fact that i'm a total scifi and computer geek? Oh, I write stories. A lot. Thanks to my hours spent writing SG fanfiction, I now want to become an author. And besides that...nope, that's about it Actually, with risk of sounding pretentious, I'm a bit like Sam if she never joined the military, what with my super geek, super tall, blond haired, blue eyed, computer hacking, wanna-be-cello-player, lock-picking, blue jello loving self.

Ok, now I'm done. Again, hello.

*goes back to laptop*
          Really? That's quite cool! I know the threory of lock-picking, but I never was quite able to pick that old Master lock of my brother's. OF course, it was only later that I realized it had anit-lock-picking tech. Besides, it's probably illegal in my state. Just about everything is . . .

Welcome, to you and all other newbies!! (Well, so to speak. )
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hi everybody, i dont remember if i have introduced myself but anyway.
            My name is Kristjan im 18 and from Estonia.
            What would Chuck Norris do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigents View Post
              Hi everybody, i dont remember if i have introduced myself but anyway.
              My name is Kristjan im 18 and from Estonia.
              Hi Kigents. I believe we have met, on another thread, but nice to meet you, since we weren't properly introduced. (the win thing gets me a bit competitive) Enjoy the forum, watch out for the cookies you will be offered. Susanne sometimes spikes them with nasty stuff. (read back a few pages).
              Leave your sanity at the gate before entering, and you should be fine.
              Enjoy!
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm Conundrum129.
                I'm a fan of SG-1, Atlantis and Andromeda. I'm also a computer geek and one of the web/forum admins of another site.
                From The Spider's Stratagem
                Telemachus Rhade: The past is gone, the future yet to be, the present just that—a gift, wrapped for us to enjoy.

From Children of the Gods
                Capt. Carter: Amazing. This is what was missing from the dig at Giza. This is how they controlled it. It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth. Look how small it is!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome,
                  I`m Mike from Chester in the UK.
                  Have been a Sci-Fi fan for more years than i care to remember, from Star Trek TOS to SG Atlantis and everything in between. Hope to speak to you all as time goes by.

Comment

hey i am new too here, and i've watched all the stargate episodes.. i love it! and after that, i've watched stargate atlantis and stargate continuum
                    LoveMarie

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mikey and Marie. Hey that sounds pretty good together, like a rock duo, no maybe a soft rock, or a comedy team..... anyway I digress. Welcome to the forum. Leave your sanity at the gate (as if this post hasn't made you realize that ). Enjoy the forum, and watch out for the cookies. (accept them at your own risk from coughsusannecough)
                      I'm just sayin *walks off whistling*
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Michelle here but most people just call me Turch. I've been looking for a place to discuss all things Stargate. I've been lurking without a log in for awhile and finally decided to create one. Nice to "meet" you all!
                        Writer of Sheppard/Weir and Sheppard Whump fanfiction. You can find me on FF.net as MacGateFan.

Comment

Hello! I've been reading news on Gateworld and lurking a bit for a while now, and I've finally decided to join the forum. I am a big fan of Stargate, as well as Star Trek, Doctor Who, Babylon 5 and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I look forward to joining in on the discussions.

Comment

hi! I've been looking round gateworld too for a while, like arthurdent. Finally I decided to make an account.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Hello all.

Im a 20 year old new Stargate SG-1 fan from Finland. I always knew the show and saw some episodes years ago, but i didn't really got into it until last week when i bought the Stargate SG-1 season one DVD box. Awesome series, got to be one of the best. And usually i don't even like sci-fi that much. I already watched all the season 1 episodes. And next week i will be starting season 2

Like i said, im 20 years old, and i live in Finland. My hobbies & intrests are mostly music and arctic sleddogs (siberian huskies) ..and many other things that come after those two, but don't worry im not going to type a long boring list about my intrests (unless you want to)

Im looking forward discussing with you in this forum, which looks very nice. I just have to be carefull not to spoil anything, since i haven't seen all SG-1 episodes yet.

Comment

Hey everyone!
                                I'm the new newbie! I'm a big Antlantis fanatic and Beckett obsessive and have lurked for long while. Now I've finally decided to come out of hiding and join the fun! I'm really looking forward to join the discussions! "See" ya'll soon!

My Art
                                McKay: Are there any side effects?
                                Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run around in a small wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X