This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by come_up_here View Post
    Lol Alright, I've done the best I can I think I've left basically all the things you've listed in the other room. I don't think they'll be a problem ... I hope : D
    Good. Just don't let go of your sense of paranoia either.(If you have none, better search for some, or I can give you some of mine. I have lots to go around.)
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      yes but WP your american, i mean we really love our tea
      EWW!!!!
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Newbie here, but stargate oldie if it makes sense...Started watchign stargate ever since the first episode, but i kinda fell off during season 7 of SG-1....got back into it jsut alittle over 2 years ago, and WOW...lol, only reason i started watching it again, was because of Atlantis, which i had heard about but always thought it was going to be a crappy spinoff, but was i surprised. Good effects, new storyline, not only got me back into stargate, but convinced me to want to learn what series of events led to Atlantis, and well....been watching ever since....and i also never wouldve guessed a HUGE community of fans, nor the fact that stargate SG-1 is (correct me if im wrong) the longest running Sci-fi show to date...im feel special knowing i watched it way back when it first came out ^_^

Comment

Reporting as ordered to by certain individuals

Tried to reply to this thread when I first joined but had the glitch and just haven't made it back to post till now.

Watched SG-1 when it was on regular television and have seen some of Stargate Atlantis on the weekends when I've had the opportunity but kind of lost track of the series when it moved to cable. Still love the show though.

Comment

Originally posted by LdySilverWolf View Post

Tried to reply to this thread when I first joined but had the glitch and just haven't made it back to post till now.

Watched SG-1 when it was on regular television and have seen some of Stargate Atlantis on the weekends when I've had the opportunity but kind of lost track of the series when it moved to cable. Still love the show though.
            Welcome to Gateworld LdySilverWolf! Stargate is awesome and im sure you'll enjoy it here with all the nice, cool and....crazy people

Comment

Originally posted by LdySilverWolf View Post
              Welcome LdySilverWolf, and we just love someone who knows how to follow orders. Enjoy yourself

Originally posted by Anotherface View Post
              Newbie here, but stargate oldie if it makes sense...(correct me if im wrong) the longest running Sci-fi show to date...im feel special knowing i watched it way back when it first came out ^_^
              Hi there Anotherface. (interesting name you have). And it's the longest running scifi show in the U.S. I believe Dr. Who still holds the world record.
              Enjoy yourself here

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
              Welcome to Gateworld LdySilverWolf! Stargate is awesome and im sure you'll enjoy it here with all the nice, cool and....crazy people
              Hey, did you say crazy? Watch it gaterx, we know where you are. do we? shh. I'm talkin here. sorry, but she's talking about us isn't she? I think so, but remember, you don't really exist, you're in my mind. Hey it's you that doesn't really exist I said shhhh......She meant the cool part. Oh I see. It's OK then .
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

I just want to say thank you for the welcome. It is nice to be here....

Comment

I like what you said...I will try and remember that. /me puts on my thinking cap as i leave...

Comment

I just wanted to say hello and I am happy to be here in GateWorld. I have watched pretty much all episodes of it..There are still some I need to see though. It looks like this site is gonna be fun....Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      Hey, did you say crazy? Watch it gaterx, we know where you are. do we? shh. I'm talkin here. sorry, but she's talking about us isn't she? I think so, but remember, you don't really exist, you're in my mind. Hey it's you that doesn't really exist I said shhhh......She meant the cool part. Oh I see. It's OK then .

coughs loudly....ok then know that we've got that little bit of...err.. craziness out of the way.....sshhh Girlbot.... its ok...

Welcome ValaDee, im sure you'll like it here on gateworld
                      do you watch both atlantis and sg-1?

Comment

I mainly watch just Stargate1...I have watched Atlantis but I wasn't that crazy about it...thank you for the welcome...

Comment

cool, thats ok. Awesome name!

Comment

Thank you...I am glad that you like it...I like yours also....

Comment

welcome and so am i...

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X