Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we certainly do. thats if your lucky enough to live around here for more than a few days
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i got torn to shreds in a thread chatting (read that as The Inquisition) about religions, but apart from that I have found everyone really friendly and willing to listen and discuss and ready to have a laugh.
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
        i got torn to shreds in a thread chatting (read that as The Inquisition) about religions, but apart from that I have found everyone really friendly and willing to listen and discuss and ready to have a laugh.
        The inquisition Was that the Spanish inquisition? Well, nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone just thought i'd say hi as i'm new
          I've not used a forum in years so trying to get used to it all over again
          well i'm obviously a stargate fan as i signed up and it will be nice chatting to other fans
          i know no one else who likes stargate!
          my bf just takes the piss out of it and says Ben Browder looks like action man ...
          "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
            well i'm obviously a stargate fan as i signed up and it will be nice chatting to other fans
            my bf just takes the piss out of it and says Ben Browder looks like action man ...
            Welcome to GateWorld! Please keep all hands, arms, feet, legs, tentacles, and other miscellaneous appendages inside the vehicle for the duration of the ride. People with an aversion to liberal amounts of fake stage blood should remain out of the character whump threads. Those who can't stand mushiness should stay away from the ship threads. Posters who annoy the moderators will be annihilated. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Just kidding. The moderators are quite nice and generally very understanding. the vast majority of posters are pleasant to newbies as well. Don't worry, and have fun!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hello. one main rule is to NOT upset us cub fans becuase we fight back! Have a great day!!!!
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                Hello. one main rule is to NOT upset us cub fans becuase we fight back! Have a great day!!!!
                GO CUBS!! Woohoo!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                  Welcome, and you have just gotten thousands of new bf's, since we all love Stargate here, so fire away, and enjoy the discussions.
                  And carefully of accepting any cookies, they are laced., and the mods well we all watch out for the mods
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    GO CUBS!! Woohoo!
                    yes cubs win cubs win
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                      yes cubs win cubs win
                      Interesting place for a sports rally.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

i think its a great place and to warn these newbies to not mess with us cub fans
                        sigpic

Comment

....cubs are okay. red sox are better.

HI NEWBIES! DROP BY THE CANTINA!
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

* grumbles about a redsox fan* j/k
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey I'm new here. I'm also new to StarGate. I've started watching Atlantis and now I can't stop.

Comment

what is this cubs and redsox you speak of?
                                "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Working...
                                X