X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOKIE!!!!

*gone in 60 seconds!*

Last edited by Muh_tuttles; 22 July 2008, 08:50 PM.
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

*runs in panting* TEH COOKIES ARE FOR NEWBIES! i wouldnt touch them if i were you...
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Why? What can you do to the great and powerful MT? Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hello everybody!!
          I doubt if there is anyone else from Greece in here so... hello from Greece.
          My closest friends , who are all scifi and tech geeks, found Stargate Atlantis and started
          endless downloading a few months ago. The last time i watched sci fi i was 6 years old and i got so scared i never dare to do so again. BUT... I loved Atlantis so much that i made them download SG1 so that i could have a better understanding of Atlantis.
          I still dont like "blood and drool" movies ;/
          Spoiler:
          APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
          (YEAR 0 - 100)
          "O thou Sun,
          send me as far over the earth
          as is my pleasure and thine,
          and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
          but never hear anything of bad ones,
          nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

hello Ikaros! welcome from england! there are people from all over the world here. there is a good chance there is another person in your home country here. dont be shy, get stuck in! since your a new poster it'll take a little while to get used to gateworld it took me a long time so, if you find a problem or have a question, ask a mod or a poster. they'll be happy to help you out
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hello from the northeast of the UK! where its currently.... surprise surprise cloudy. lol welcome to GateWorld!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hey newbies! Pleased to meet you! Its seems like not long ago that I was one of you, stumbling around the forums, making friends, getting lost, posting nonsense, getting infractions (hint to newbies - aparently there is a limit on how big a siggy(signature) can be! ) and all round having a good time!

Hope you all have a good time and if anyone is mean to you, just tell me who and where and I'll . . . do nothing!
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                  Hey newbies! Pleased to meet you! Its seems like not long ago that I was one of you, stumbling around the forums, making friends, getting lost, posting nonsense, getting infractions (hint to newbies - aparently there is a limit on how big a siggy(signature) can be! ) and all round having a good time!

Hope you all have a good time and if anyone is mean to you, just tell me who and where and I'll . . . do nothing!
                  *nudges MT* yer suppost to report it to the mods

the mods are here to keep the forum in organised chaos. they deal with inappropriate comments, things that are not PG and family friendly, im almost certain that getting 3 infractions in the same month is a ban in some cases should you be a very bad poster the mods will watch you and every post you make just to make sure your in line. howeve the mods are a loveable lot you can usually find at ;least one watching the forums the most available moderators are-

TameFarrar
                  Skydiver
                  Feli

if you have questions about sigs and their limits SkyDiver is the person to talk to
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oops, should specify now that I was kidding and probably should have posted that in my last post!

*to the newbies* listen to susanne! She's very smart! All hail the smart one!
                    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Oops, should specify now that I was kidding and probably should have posted that in my last post!

*to the newbies* listen to susanne! She's very smart! All hail the smart one!
                      susannes been around for a whole year and has racked up 3 infractions in her time she knows what goes on
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        *runs in panting* TEH COOKIES ARE FOR NEWBIES! i wouldnt touch them if i were you...
                        I'd listen to her if I were you.

Why? What can you do to the great and powerful MT? Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
                        read below MT

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        Enjoy the cookies
                        warning: newbies. cookies are eaten at your own risk. Do not shove cookies in your ear. Do not eat cookies if you are human, if you drink water, if you can't swim. If you have a breathing lung check with your doctor before eating cookies. If you are pregnant, intend to become pregnant or are male, do not eat cookies. If you start to have trouble breathing, call your doctor immediately, and administer CPR until help arrives. There may be risk of heart failure if you have any predisposing conditions. Skin rashes have been reported.
                        Any more questions?
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

susannes been around for a whole year and has racked up 3 infractions in her time she knows what goes on
                          WP has been around 10-11 months and racked up no infractions!

WP is also a goody-two-shoes who is scared of breaking the rules, so don't mind her . . .
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            I'd listen to her if I were you.

read below MT

warning: newbies. cookies are eaten at your own risk. Do not shove cookies in your ear. Do not eat cookies if you are human, if you drink water, if you can't swim. If you have a breathing lung check with your doctor before eating cookies. If you are pregnant, intend to become pregnant or are male, do not eat cookies. If you start to have trouble breathing, call your doctor immediately, and administer CPR until help arrives. There may be risk of heart failure if you have any predisposing conditions. Skin rashes have been reported.
                            Any more questions?

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!

Well, I am not planning on shoving the cookie in my ear, I am not male, not human, I checked with my doctor and and he says my artificial lung will be fine, I don't have too many predisposing conditions and I'll never be able to tell the difference if I get a skin rash from this.

When I saw my one (and only) infraction I nearly had heart failure and I felt incredibly guilty for days afterwards whenever I went on Gateworld, despite having fixed up my siggy the instant I got it.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            WP has been around 10-11 months and racked up no infractions!

WP is also a goody-two-shoes who is scared of breaking the rules, so don't mind her . . .
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

hehehe i felt guilty for approx. half an hour two of the infractions were for a siggy
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ah well. . . . we live and learn!
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X