Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yeah i know no wonder a new person doesnt stay very long well once you persevere you findits easy to distinguish people theres about 20 currently active members of the cantina all posting and arguing and demanding drinks it gets rather hectic at night
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yeah - I can see that! Not to mention I have a habit of accidentally speaking of myself in the third person - coz of the Chevron 30,000 thread - which has earnt me some weird cyberspace comments .
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

LOL too many counting games

c'mon newbies! ask us anything if your confused with the board and we can answer them!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post

you guys are weird

That, m'dear, was the understatement of the century.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            That, m'dear, was the understatement of the century.
            I vote millenium.

no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

hello!

i just signed up and wanted to introduce myself, i hope this is right place!

my name's jay and i'm a 29 yr old male from toronto. i'm a designer / animator in the television industry, which has given me a special appreciation for visual effects and writing which helped me to become a stargate fan!

i'm also especially interested in the stargate virtual series, really great work!

CHEERS!
              jay

Comment

Welcome Jay
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hello!!
                  i'm in the right place now, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by grime View Post
                    hello!

my name's jay and i'm a 29 yr old male from toronto. i'm a designer / animator in the television industry, which has given me a special appreciation for visual effects and writing which helped me to become a stargate fan!

i'm also especially interested in the stargate virtual series, really great work!

CHEERS!
                    jay
                    hello jay! welcome to stargate heaven you could swear you were crushed by crazed fangirls and went to a happy place need any help just ask a longtime poster. they can help you with anything you need
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well, they can help you with mostly anything you need.

Just be careful about the crazed fans (like me!!!) who want Ford back, hate keller, are avidly for Carson returning, prefer Mckay above all other guys and love the wraith to a crazy extent!

@ susanne and WP
                      Yeah, I am good at understatements! I also do overstatements, exaggeration and verbosity!
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Just be careful about the crazed fans (like me!!!) who want Ford back, hate keller, are avidly for Carson returning, prefer Mckay above all other guys and love the wraith to a crazy extent!

@ susanne and WP
                        Yeah, I am good at understatements! I also do overstatements, exaggeration and verbosity!
                        *observes MT and takes some notes* extended hyperactivity. i diagnose rabid-fangirlism. its incurable im afraid. just cut back on sugar and MT will be fine

yes. there are a lot of posters here that would be more than happy to help you in anything you need jay all you need to do is ask.
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Sugar! WHERE?!?!?!?!?!
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by grime View Post
                            hello!

CHEERS!
                            jay
                            WELCOME TO GATEWORLD!! Enjoy your stay. *puts a flower lei around Jay's neck*

@ susanne and WP
                            *high fives fellow Keller-hater*

Haha! Brilliant! Verbosity is fun. Especially when you speak in a vocabulary whose capacity far exceeds that of the normal person on the street. Not to mention all the words included from centuries past . . .

Sugar! WHERE?!?!?!?!?!
                            Sugar, yes. But none for you. *hides tray of "Welcome to GateWorld" cookies*
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I wanna cookie
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

*gives MT a triple chocolate cookie*

sigpic
                                Plei gotz engaged

Team 40,000 Chevrons FTW!

"My external appearance is down 5%, Shion, I need to be cleaned"

Comment

Working...
                                X