Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Adrian! Better late than never is so true!!

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy ur stay. Which threads have you subscribed to or found interesting?
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

pffffffff.......they are so manyyyyyyy and i didn't had time to see at lest half of them...i don't know what to respond to be honest!!! ) the first that came's to mind is Avalon.(maybe because it vas my favorite episode).

P.S. : my english sucks so feel free to correct me anytime and i hope you'll understand what i write :d

Comment

Originally posted by adyttzzu View Post
        pffffffff.......they are so manyyyyyyy and i didn't had time to see at lest half of them...i don't know what to respond to be honest!!! ) the first that came's to mind is Avalon.(maybe because it vas my favorite episode).

P.S. : my english sucks so feel free to correct me anytime and i hope you'll understand what i write :d
        Hi there, Welcome. Your English is pretty good. You're doing fine. We understand you perfectly. Enjoy posting.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

call me ignorant, but what language do people speak in Romania?
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

i do not call you ignorant )) ...i hate my country
            romanian language...it has latin origin

Comment

you hate your country? Why?
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

because...i don't really fit in the standard romanian profile
                i could give you a better answer but i don't want to bore you.

Comment

Hi New members, im pretty new myself, see you around the forums.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

hi there!!!

Comment

I like long and boring answers, if you don't mind telling me. Curiousity and me are practically twins. You can't tell the difference
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hi! Love SG1 and SGA! Been a fan since the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                          I like long and boring answers, if you don't mind telling me. Curiousity and me are practically twins. You can't tell the difference
                          well if you insist!

what to say?!from the begining i say that is just only my opinion.
                          I don't like it because is ugly,dirty,are too many uncivilized people(too many).
                          I don't like because if you try to do something with your life...something good,if you have a dream...diferent of the usual dreams(to have many cars,and money......don't get me wrong...i like to be rich,but i don't make an ideal of it),if you dedicate yourself to an ideal people say: AHHH,OK!!!FREAK! I'm not sayn' that here is the only place where is like that...i'm sayn' that here is the best place for all those who want no more from themselfs then to be rich and brainless.
                          If you want an example of standard romanian people search on youtube"Indigo America Got Tallent"
                          Of course not everyone here is like that but at least 80%of the population don't know anything else but soccer,beer,money,cars. And another thing...i've been in some countries in Europe and almost everytime i said:I'm from Romania the excepting the ones who asked me: HA???Where is that? the other who knew"what is that"started to look bad and guard their pokets
                          I don't know if is a good thing to say this but i'm doing it

It is boring enough? ))

Comment

Originally posted by adyttzzu View Post
                            well if you insist!

what to say?!from the begining i say that is just only my opinion.
                            I don't like it because is ugly,dirty,are too many uncivilized people(too many).
                            I don't like because if you try to do something with your life...something good,if you have a dream...diferent of the usual dreams(to have many cars,and money......don't get me wrong...i like to be rich,but i don't make an ideal of it),if you dedicate yourself to an ideal people say: AHHH,OK!!!FREAK! I'm not sayn' that here is the only place where is like that...i'm sayn' that here is the best place for all those who want no more from themselfs then to be rich and brainless.
                            If you want an example of standard romanian people search on youtube"Indigo America Got Tallent"
                            Of course not everyone here is like that but at least 80%of the population don't know anything else but soccer,beer,money,cars. And another thing...i've been in some countries in Europe and almost everytime i said:I'm from Romania the excepting the ones who asked me: HA???Where is that? the other who knew"what is that"started to look bad and guard their pokets
                            I don't know if is a good thing to say this but i'm doing it

It is boring enough? ))
                            ...so, its a small, poor?, aristocratic country?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

whoa - but I must say you failed to make it boring enough. It was interesting - all of it!

I guess I'm really blessed to be an Aussie.

and if it makes you feel any better, I have heard of Romania, but I don't think of it as either good or bad.
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome newbies! dont be scared to come and say hi! we even have cookies! *pulls a bag of cookies from her bag* i am here to welcome you lot and make sure you dont get killed as soon as you walk out of that door into the boards

..... kidding what kind of person would pick on a new person. so come on! come say hi and make friends! talk and chat in the stargate discussion, some of the subforums, or even learn the ropes in the wildest offtopic on the inernet!
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X