X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clicks gun*

*points it at newbie*

"you there! What are you doing here? Oh, right, it's the New Members forum. What kind of excuse is that????"

Welcome stranger! Some very important questions for you.

Who is ur fave SG character?
    What is ur fave up?
    Who's the hottest male on SG?
    Do you like the wraith?
    What is the square root of 283994?
    What is 238 by 3948 -322 +393993 and divided by 78?

Hope you enjoy gate world!

Hope I didn't scare you off!

MT
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Uhhh...I just came for the candy...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm kind of a lurker, but I thought I'd join in the fun for a bit.

I'm bad at picking favorites, but here goes:

Favorite Character: probably Sam Carter for all-around admirability (others for humor or nobility...I love them all.)

Favorite Episode: too many to choose (sorry for the lame reply)

Hottest Male: Jack O'Neill (SG-1) with Daniel Jackson and Cameron Mitchell as close runners-up; John Sheppard (Atlantis) with Dr. Beckett and Major Lorne as runners-up (all unoriginal answers, I'm sure)

Wraith: Todd cracks me up. They are good villains, but I sure wouldn't want to be in the same galaxy with them! (I'm sure there could be some good philosophical discussions of their evilness since "all living things need to feed.")

Square Root: approximately 532.9108743

More Math: around 17093.52564 (Since there was no apparent grouping of operations, I went step by step.)

Nope, not scared off yet! Thanks again for the welcome!

Comment

I was being silly with half those questions, but I was curious as to whether you would answer the silly questions.

*offers some candy to gate88*

well, I think the hottest dude is Jonas Quinn. He is sooo sweet! He's also my fave character. Fave ep is a difficult question but I love Fragile Balance.

As for the wraith, they are the coolest things ever thought up!

And as for that silly maths, I'll just trust you're right!

Glad you weren't scared off!

Hopefully I'll see you round the forum some time!

MT
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gate88 View Post
          Candy?!?! I LOVE candy!!!

...oh...hello...

New to the forum - seems nice here!
          Helloooo newbie!! do you want to be my friend you can come to the cantina and i'll protect you from all the mean gateworlders

Comment

SG character? Sam at the mo... and Daniel and Jack and Tealc and Teyla and Ronon and...
            Fave ep? Fire and Water
            Hottest male? DANIEL
            Wraith? They ROCK!
            Square root of 283994? A maths question
            238 by 3948 -322 +393993 and divided by 78? A joke? =s
            Spoiler:
            You say that a lot.
            What?
            "Indeed"
            Do I?
            Yeah.
            I had not noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
              I was being silly with half those questions, but I was curious as to whether you would answer the silly questions.

*offers some candy to gate88*

well, I think the hottest dude is Jonas Quinn. He is sooo sweet! He's also my fave character. Fave ep is a difficult question but I love Fragile Balance.

As for the wraith, they are the coolest things ever thought up!

And as for that silly maths, I'll just trust you're right!

Glad you weren't scared off!

Hopefully I'll see you round the forum some time!

MT
              Thanks for the candy and welcome! I like silly questions. And maths. I always forget about Jonas, but he is delightful. I like both him and Daniel. Is that odd?

I don't know how to (if I can) quote the next message, but what's "the cantina"?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate88 View Post
                Thanks for the candy and welcome! I like silly questions. And maths. I always forget about Jonas, but he is delightful. I like both him and Daniel. Is that odd?

I don't know how to (if I can) quote the next message, but what's "the cantina"?
                the most popular thread on GW its always on the front page, and houses the local crazies (thats a good thing!), everyones friendly there... unless theres a bar fight going on

ohhh and yep you can multi quote.... its this button

it will go orange when you select a post, select as many as you want and just hit post reply
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Just stopped in to say hi. There's a bit about me in my profile, ask if you want to know more... no guarantee I'll answer, but feel free to ask!!

Got into SG1 cos it was always on in the house when I met my fella so I had no choice but to watch it!! lol After a few of episodes I was hooked!!

sigpic

Comment

*Pokes head out from behind wall*

Candy bars?
                      "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Someone is offering chocolate?!!

*waves to those I know and says Hello to those I don't*

Comment

Hey! Waiter! Chocolate for the newbie!

*waiters hands chocolate to LdySilverWolf*

So, you know some of us already? Wonderful! Hope you enjoy Gateworld forum!

See ya round!
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hello!

Comment

i see you've managed to annoy someone already, howd you do that?

Comment

Hi, after much lurking around I decided to unlurk and actually make an account

Waves to all the people

Comment

Working...
                                X