Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey TWT/Joel! Hope you don't mind that as a nickname!

I'm jess, i'm from Australia too. I am also doing uni (arts) but i'm only 17 (almost 18).

Pretty much the same interests - music, reading and writing (in that order!)

I've loved SG1 for at least 4 years now. I used to like Doctor Who but they are getting worse lately. Bit silly sometimes.

Hope you enjoy Gateworld!

MT
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hello All!

My name is Alun, I have been a Stargate fan since I first seen the film many, many years ago now. I have always enjoyed Stargate because of the fact and evidence of the program using ancient history, be it Egyptian, Celtic, Mongolian etc, etc.

I wasn't quite sure about Atlantis when it first started, but now along side my wife, Lisa (username ::Lisa:: on GateWorld) we are both hooked on Atlantis aswell as SG-1.

My fave episode is 'Children of the Gods', and my fave bit is when Teal'c joins O'Neill and helps them to escape and save the people from Apophis.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I be chatting to you soon

Comment

Originally posted by TryWhistlingThis View Post
        Hi Everyone

My name is Joel, i'm 23 from Australia and have recently become a Stargate fan. I'm beginning my journey into this franchise with SG1 and have just finished watching the pilot. I first developed an interest in Stargate when the film originally came out in the mid 1990's starring Kurt Russel, I loved it. I saw it on the bigscreen, it was quite an experience.

Other shows I like include: The Sopranos, Doctor Who, Star Trek (TNG/DS9), Seinfeld, Frasier, 24, Battlestar Galactica and Beavis & Butt-head.

Other interests: reading, writing, film, music and University. I'm currently doing a double degree in Arts/Law.

Can't wait to get to know you all!
        Hi Joel and welcome!!

Originally posted by Jaffa_Al View Post
        Hello All!

My name is Alun, I have been a Stargate fan since I first seen the film many, many years ago now. I have always enjoyed Stargate because of the fact and evidence of the program using ancient history, be it Egyptian, Celtic, Mongolian etc, etc.

I wasn't quite sure about Atlantis when it first started, but now along side my wife, Lisa (username ::Lisa:: on GateWorld) we are both hooked on Atlantis aswell as SG-1.

My fave episode is 'Children of the Gods', and my fave bit is when Teal'c joins O'Neill and helps them to escape and save the people from Apophis.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I be chatting to you soon
        Hello hubby. Glad you wrote why you like SG-1... history buff!
        Jack: "Teal'c, look scary and take lead."
        Jack: (to a nurse with a needle) "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay!"
        Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

aww that is so cool! Hubby and wife!
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

hello newbies, don't worry if you find gateworld a little daunting at first, i'm here to help you fit in, so don't be alarmed if i stalk..... i mean follow... i mean protect you, from all the big bad gateworld members, if you have any trouble come to me n i'll duff em up (but not for real, coz that would be wrong ect..) anyway have fun, and don't go crying to the mods if i annoy you, coz it'll hurt my feelings *sob*

Comment

A newbie hunt? Sounds like fun!

Comment

shhhhh not hunting, protecting lol, who's our first target, i mean friend

Comment

*walks in*

*hears clicking of guns*

*runs away*
                  "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

*walks in*

*hears clicking of guns*

*gets out her own*

"Alright, who wants to taste it first???"
                    "Wøøf!"

Comment

*walks in*

*hears MT*

*runs away*
                      Spoiler:
                      You say that a lot.
                      What?
                      "Indeed"
                      Do I?
                      Yeah.
                      I had not noticed.

Comment

*walks in*

*lurks around*

*gives a big laughter*
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay i is having to appologise to any noobs i may have scared away, i was bored, i won't actually stalk any of you, that would take to much effort

Comment

*unclicks gun*

*stands at attention*

*apologises to any noobs I might have scared away*
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              A newbie hunt? Sounds like fun!
                              Yay !! ! ! We're going hunting *puts on camo armor*
                              Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                              shhhhh not hunting, protecting lol, who's our first target, i mean friend
                              *pulls out candy bars* here newbie ,newbie.

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                              Okay i is having to appologise to any noobs i may have scared away, i was bored, i won't actually stalk any of you, that would take to much effort
                              Yes she will, when she gets bored enough

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                              *unclicks gun*

*stands at attention*

*apologises to any noobs I might have scared away*
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                *pulls out candy bars* here newbie ,newbie.
                                Candy?!?! I LOVE candy!!!

...oh...hello...

New to the forum - seems nice here!

Comment

Working...
                                X