Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guy's I am new here and enjoying and think you guy's too. what's main discussion in this forum? guy's

Comment

*shoots self to get away from bad grammar*
      Just kidding. I honestly have no idea... it seems to be a bit of everything, with no real 'main' discussion.
      Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
      Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm a huge Stargate fan and wanted a place to mingle with other fans, which brings me here to this great looking forum. Anyways, hi and stuff.

Comment

Wow there are so many threads, i knew there had to be a new person one somewhere. I am fairly new to the internet world. I have been posting on Sci-fi for a little while and thought i'd come check out gateworld too. I really like chating about my fave shows. I love Farscape, Stargate SG-1 and SGA, Star Trek (all incarnations), Firefly, BSG and yes Seaquest.
          Hi to all!
          Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today - but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
          Isaac Asimov

Comment

Welcome, new people!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ Gould View Post
              OK, so, I'm 25 (26 shortly), live in Kent, England for the time being but have lived in East Suussex. Been into Stargate since seeing the film on a cruise ship around the mediterranean when I was 15 (they showed it when the ship was travelling between Syria and Egypt).

Always been into Egyptian and South American mythology, as well as Greek mythology more recently.

Watched Stargate the series when it first aired in the UK but stopped for a while (could never remember when it was on, so I was missing series and episodes!)

I've caught up now, am on Series 10 (nearly finished!) of SG1 and Series 3 of Atlantis.

I'm a qualified live sound egineer and tour manager in the music industry, interests include some Sci Fi and Mixed Martial Arts (I was geeky enough to recognise Jaffa using a variant of Capoeira and the Wraith / Teyler using a variant of Kali & Eskrima )

Into loads of bands and films, not many TV shows aside from Stargates, Heroes, Millenium, Quantum Leap and Rome. And Dragon's Den.

Any other questions just give me a PM
              West Sussex is sooo much better than East Sussex West-Siede!

anyway, Quantum Leap rocks!!!
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

I've been coming to Gateworld for a long time now. Figured it was about time I'd show my face here too.

I'm twenty and a student social work. I've been following Stargate since it first started airing in the Netherlands, though I can't quite recall when that was.
                Last edited by Signourney; 08 February 2008, 11:44 PM.
                Fishing Rules...right Teal'c?

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum, all new people.
                  Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

yep, hello newbies , this place is great once you get used to how big it is, where are all you new people from in RL then?

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      yep, hello newbies , this place is great once you get used to how big it is, where are all you new people from in RL then?
                      Well i'm from Scotland. Keep all kilt and bagpipe jokes to a minimum

Comment

i'm from scotland too... cool
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey there, Stargate Sith. Nice sig we'd seriously be screwed if the Jaffa had sabers...
                          Attention reader,

Comment

Attention newbies! i am amassing some followers. meet me in the cantina if you're interested.
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                              Attention newbies! i am amassing some followers. meet me in the cantina if you're interested.
                              Tom! Wait until they're used to Gateworld before dragging them to their doom- I mean, the Cantina.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

can i recruit too, i need some slaves, i mean friends

Comment

Working...
                                X