This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Manchester. I know, bad times.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...95#post7638495
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Aww thats kool..
        Nice.. im a little bit of a Linkin park fan too =]
        Aww thats so kool, im from hampshire.. not that far from kent =]

Im a big Ronon & Beckett fan =P hehe
        Oo and Daniel aswell..

Stargate has become my little obsession latley..
        None of my friends are into it at all so i dont have anyone to talk to about it haha..

=]

xx

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi_x View Post
          Aww thats kool..

Oo and Daniel aswell..

None of my friends are into it at all so i dont have anyone to talk to about it haha..

=]

xx
          thats what this place is for

Comment

yup, we're all huge fans here, so you can always be guaranteed of conversation

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Sounds good =]
              Im gonna go make myself a wee signiture to put on my profile =]

Thanx for the welcomes =] x

Comment

puts linkin park in it

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi_x View Post
                  Aww thats kool..

Oo and Daniel aswell..

=]

xx
                  hampshire's not far from kent? west sussex is at least 3 times closer to hampshire than kent is... i win!!

welcome to the forum!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum everybody
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, so, I'm 25 (26 shortly), live in Kent, England for the time being but have lived in East Suussex. Been into Stargate since seeing the film on a cruise ship around the mediterranean when I was 15 (they showed it when the ship was travelling between Syria and Egypt).

Always been into Egyptian and South American mythology, as well as Greek mythology more recently.

Watched Stargate the series when it first aired in the UK but stopped for a while (could never remember when it was on, so I was missing series and episodes!)

I've caught up now, am on Series 10 (nearly finished!) of SG1 and Series 3 of Atlantis.

I'm a qualified live sound egineer and tour manager in the music industry, interests include some Sci Fi and Mixed Martial Arts (I was geeky enough to recognise Jaffa using a variant of Capoeira and the Wraith / Teyler using a variant of Kali & Eskrima )

Into loads of bands and films, not many TV shows aside from Stargates, Heroes, Millenium, Quantum Leap and Rome. And Dragon's Den.

Any other questions just give me a PM
                      >>>Hello, I'm new! Here's my introduction post:<<<

Comment

Hello Gateworlders and Torri!!!!!
                        I am Shep's girl (and sometimes Ronan's LOL), took me long time to get here but made it at last, thanks Torri!
                        Look forward to reading and replying.
                        Shep's Girl xox

sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/glittergirl68

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
                          Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                          Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

welcome boys and girls to the greatest forum on .....the internet
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*cough*nottrue*cough*
                              Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                              Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                              It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                                *cough*nottrue*cough*
                                i was going to say the greratest show on earth but it's already taken
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X