Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how active I'll be, but glad I joined all the same.

Because of Harmony I'm going to be buying box sets. I'm sure there are some fans, well, more like purists who hated Harmony, but 1, it was the first I've seen of Stargate, and 2, while I have nothing to compare it to and am sure there are better episodes, I personally found it to be a damn good one.

Can't say much about myself, I'm pretty boring, but if you want to know anything specific about me, ask away.
    "Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
    ~Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Totally new. Have no idea what to do
      I joined cause i finally came to my senses. Would havejoined earlyer but...

Im dumb that way....
      sigpic
      Always on the hunt for whump...

Comment

welcome to all the new folks

hope to see ya all around the threads

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Hi!
          relatively new member here!
          Name's melfan, and I'm Stargate Atlantis fan and specially Major Evan Lorne, thus melfan, yes I know fans has named him Markus och Nick in fics and like, but I've heard that they named him, so go figure
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Welcome, enjoy the craziness

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Hello,

I have been browsing these forums for a while now and i thought it would be fun to take part in some of the discussions here, i first watched stargate 2 years ago when i caught the tail end of The Lost City, and since then i have been hooked, i recently got the 10 seasons on DVD and sat down and watched them all (my tv screen must be sick of the sight of stargate!)....

anyways looking forward to meeting some other StarGater's!
              Stargate Worlds : Coming Fall 2008
              Comtrya

Comment

lol, Stargate marathons are always fun

welcome aboard

M

Comment

Greetings, new members! If you need any magical advice, I'm the local Arcane Physicist in these here parts , so don't hesitate to ask!
                  Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                  Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Hello people. I'm newly registered here. Should I introduce mysely in this thread, or in a new topic? What's the preference?
                    >>>Hello, I'm new! Here's my introduction post:<<<

Comment

Do it here dude if you start your own tread it will just be assimilated into this one anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, new member here. I've been coming on here occasionally, and I finally decided to join. I started watching SG-1 because my brother and I saw the episode "Camelot" and got hooked. I own seasons 1-8 of SG-1, and season 3 of Atlantis. I'm really looking forward to exploring these forums! See you around!
                        There's far too much to take in here...
                        SG1
                        More to find than can ever be found...

Comment

Hello to everyone!

I've been watching SG-1 for about four years now, and Atlantis for about three, and I think the shows are fantastic! As you might notice, I also love Doctor Who, and I sometimes watch other TV shows like 21 Jumpstreet(totally not sci-fi but very good anyhow). The first episode I saw of SG-1 was The Tok'ra parts 1 & 2, and I saw the pilot for Atlantis way back when the show wasn't even in stores. I'm always willing to join in conversations and contests, and I like to make icons from shows and movies, too. This forum is very cool, and I hope to enjoy myself on it !
                          "This is Torchwood Three. Torchwood One was London, destroyed in the battle. Torchwood Two is an office in Glasgow, very strange man. Torchwood Three, Cardiff. Torchwood Four's kind of gone missing but we'll find it one day." - Captain Jack

Romana: My name is Romanadveratnalundar.
                          4th Doctor: Well I'm so sorry about that, is there anything we can do?

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            Im new here,
                            Errm... My name's Heidi, im 19 and from near Portsmouth in the UK,
                            I dont know if there are any other people from the UK on here as i havnt had a chance to speak to anyone on here yet because i've only just signed up today.
                            Im a huge fan of SGA & SG1 =D
                            Ive seen all 10 series of SG1 but have only seen series 1 - 3 of SGA so far..
                            As soon as my brother gets series 4 of SGA on DVD i will be hounding him to borrow it haha =D .

Anyway =]
                            Thats mee..
                            Hello everyonee =]

xXx

Comment

hey welcome , I'm Dave I'm a giant Stargate and Linkin Park fan

Comment

lol, hey, welcome to the madness...

nice to have another UK fan here, i'm down in Kent

hope to see you around the forums

M

Comment

Working...
                                X