Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh... cool, an RP. I'll have to hang around for a while and pick up a few things...
    Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
    Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
    It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

the main guys in the RPG's tend to be the so called 'Vine Villains'...

just tell 'em Methos sent ya to join up lol

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Okay then... Now... where did I put my spell book...?
        Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
        It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

lol, i'm gonna crash soon anyway...

just finishing recoding the CCS for the site... eyes are a bit blurry now lol

M

Comment

What time zone are you from? From where I am it's a little early...
            Attention reader,

Comment

4am here...

UK...

M

Comment

3:10 here. Australia. And no, I am not a sterotype either. I never say the word 'mate' and I hate all sports.
                Attention reader,

Comment

same here lol

steriotyping's just crap... i'm a whiskey drinking, smoking english bloke who hates football and actually enjoyed X-Sports

M

Comment

Honestly, I can't imagine what a stereotype Englishman would be like... apart from a liking for tea that is...
                    Attention reader,

Comment

hate the stuff lol

coffee every time

M

Comment

Mocha! Mmmmm!
                        Attention reader,

Comment

'Alloooo! I am Zelos and I am neeew! Been a Stargate SG1 fan since the day it aired on UK television, same goes for Stargate Atlantis. I drive everyone insane from watching it all far too much!
                          Been lurking here for ages and decided to finally join...better late than never =P
                          So yes, I'm from the UK, near a circle of stones and thats as exciting as I get!

Ta-daa!

The Moon, Let It Guide You And I Shall Find You a Home In Our Heartland, a Heart In Our Homeland
                          "Well, we're going to this party because I'm trying to picture this girl who likes you and all I can see is you in a dress." ~ Bernard (Black Books)

Comment

welcome to the madness Zelos

M

Comment

Thank you! I shall embrace the madness in all its glory!

The Moon, Let It Guide You And I Shall Find You a Home In Our Heartland, a Heart In Our Homeland
                              "Well, we're going to this party because I'm trying to picture this girl who likes you and all I can see is you in a dress." ~ Bernard (Black Books)

Comment

Well, fellow Gate fans. I'm happy to say that a story I wrote (book? novel?) made it to the semi-finals of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award. It's a romance (but not a Sci-Fi), and if you'd like to read my entry and leave a review, I'd be grateful for any POSITIVE comments. You have to have an account at Amazon in order to vote.

This is the homepage for the contest: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link...abna%20contest
                                (sorry if the link doesn't work; if not, just search Amazon for Breakthrough Novel.) Once at that page, click on the link for Romance. My entry is called "The Sometime Celebrity." Be warned: it's kinda cheesy, and not perfect, and the entry ends in the middle of a sentence (they cut it right at 5000 words).

But if you can give me a positive, favorable review (even if you have to tell a fib!), I'd really appreciate it. This is a great opportunity for me, and an even bigger thrill to get to the semi-finals of the contest. I'm psyched!!

Comment

Working...
                                X