Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Zahra and Zenish. Hope you like it here.
    Rocky

Comment

Hi,I come from China Fans, I like the Stargate very much. Hope to make friends with everybody.

Comment

welcome.. hope you enjoy your stay here..
        Before me you are a slug in the sun. You are privy to a great becoming and you recognize nothing. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do only one thing correctly: tremble. Bur fear is not what you owe me.You and the others, YOU OWE ME AWE! - Francis Dolarhyde - Red Dragon

ATTENTION CHINESE / JAPANESE SPEAKERS!
        HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47319

"A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. Serpent guards eyes glow, Horus guards beak glistens, Setesh guards nose.... drips" LOL

Comment

Welcome to the forum, see ye later !
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Hello! Maybe you should mosey on over to the New Members thread down in Off-Topic to introduce yourself!
            [email protected]
            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
            One nation under dog
            There of which I stand alone
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

HI, newbie here.

I've been to this website dozens of times but have just recently joined the mesaages boards. I only recently really got into the whole Stargate Series. I've seen episodes of SG-1 before but never really paid much attention. When Atlantis came out the title alone aprked my interest and after watching The Rising here I am now a full fledge Stargate junkie. So far I've gone back and watched the first 5 seasons and am currently on season six. And I've watched all of season eight so far. This is a really good frachise and I'm glad I finally came around. Better late then never. Bring on the rest of season 8 and season 9 along with the rest of Atlantis and next season of Atlantis.
              Teal'c "I killed you"
              Daniel "Why?"
              Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
              Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

hello. not sure if this is supposed to be in this section but here goes. im new and i've got 2 questions. Who took the name "Ahulane"? It is a little known name and i was lookin forward to being a mayan god.

Also, its kinda lonely without live chat, and im not sure wat to put for that messenger thing in my profile(i have yahoo messenger but i dont know wat to say and where on my profile).

Thx for paying attention to me and i look forward to being part of this community.
                Edit: and oh, yea, any1 know where i could get a better avatar? thx.
                Yo no sé.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.

You are supposed to post welcomes in the Welcome New Members thread somewhere out there.

The more you post, the more avatars you unlock. You unlock a bunch at I think about... 1,000, and then when you get around 1,801 you can put up your own avatars.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Hi, welcome to the forum.

You are supposed to post welcomes in the Welcome New Members thread somewhere out there.

The more you post, the more avatars you unlock. You unlock a bunch at I think about... 1,000, and then when you get around 1,801 you can put up your own avatars.
                    Wow. that was fast, i just posted a minute ago. thx a lot

ps: im going to put this in that section now.
                    Yo no sé.

Comment

i couldn't find where i was supposed to put this so i'll just put it here:

hello. not sure if this is supposed to be in this section but here goes. im new and i've got 2 questions. Who took the name "Ahulane"? It is a little known name and i was lookin forward to being a mayan god.

Also, its kinda lonely without live chat, and im not sure wat to put for that messenger thing in my profile(i have yahoo messenger but i dont know wat to say and where on my profile).

Thx for paying attention to me and i look forward to being part of this community.
                      Yo no sé.

Comment

Hello Spiko, and welcome to the forum. You'll find a thread for new posters here. If you go there I'm sure you'll get all your questions answered.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Spiko. A few helpful links to get you started.

Forum FAQ: http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?

Welcome New Members: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=359

About the Forum (with threads on the various functions/abilities/etc): http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23

And to add your yahoo IM link... Go to My Controls, then in the left-hand column select Edit Profile and the second block includes a place to enter your IM profiles. Dunno if this link will work: http://forum.gateworld.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Good luck!

Comment

wow. thx for replying so quickly. thx also for the links.

About the IM, i know where in the profile, im just not sure which box to write in (ICQ Number, AIM Screen name, MSN messenger handle, or Yahoo! messenger handle), or what to write there.
                            Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
                              Wow. that was fast, i just posted a minute ago. thx a lot

ps: im going to put this in that section now.
                              Ah well... what can I say? I got nothing better to do

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hello there. I'm new and need posts cause bein a prim'ta sucks. anyway i've got plans and when i mature u will all be my slaves and earth will be in my domain.

anyways, questions: who took the name "Ahulane"?
                                And what do i write for IM and where (ICQ #, MSN, etc.)? i've got yahoo messenger

--your future god and person who wants the name Ahulane
                                Yo no sé.

Comment

Working...
                                X