Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I've been lurking for years now and never signed up becuase I was always seasons behind due to not having Showtime or SciFi. I now have SciFi (insert geek girl dance here) and I've even seen my first episodes of Atlantis.
    I'm really happy to be here and can't wait to chat with all of you in the very near future.
    I want Spoilers! Lots and lots of spoilers!
    I want the film in the can.
    I want Spoilers! Lots and lots of spoilers!
    So don't be asking me why.

I wanna be spoiled!

Comment

Welcome ChelMcQ!!

Comment

A warm welcome to all

Comment

I'd be so lost without threads like these...

Ahem. Hello, everyone. New swedish guy on forum. SGA fan (oh, I like SG1 too...just not that much). And now to completely lose myself in the backdrop color!

Mmmm, blue...

...The expression of the McKay smilie just cracks me up. XD
          ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

me thinks i should have posted here first but ah well!
            so ammm hi and......ah yea thas about it
            sigpic

Comment

Howdy! I found this place yesterday after reading a lot of stuff on ff.net about Shipsgiving and somewhere called GW. I'd been to the site a few times before, but somehow had never discovered the forums.

I'm a fanfic author mostly immersed in the Remus/Tonks ship from Harry Potter. However, Netflix has re-kindled my adoration for Stargate, which I never stopped loving after no longer being able to catch the episodes, but... Well, now I've got some Sam/Jack fics in the works.

This is a cool place! I can't wait to get to know y'all better!
              sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I didn't see a Introduction section on the forum so i thought i might post this.

Im a Stargate fan, A HUGE Ancient History fan(Hence the name) and sometimes write.

My favorite Stargate character is Daniel and i like the seasons with Jack, Daniel, Teal'c and Sam the most but i am a an all round Stargate fan.

I look forward to posting with you all.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Yes welcome!
                    And have fun!!!

Comment

Hi there! drop by the cantina sometime and i'll buy you a drink!
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Morning, have fun here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forums

Comment

welcome, hope you like it here
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Hi everyone i joined a few days ago but i've not got round to returning, been a bit busy.

So hello to all!

Comment

Hi SG Family! Happy to be here with so many fans! I'm from Poland, I'm crazy about SG1 and Atlantis- but didn't watch 9 and 10 seson(I don't like Mitchell and Vala). But hope to find here very interesting stories and people
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X