This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5th Chevron
    Hello, hello. I'm just a newbie here but I'm glad to have joined to the gateworld forum.
    Welcome 5th Chevron. Nice to have you here.
    Rocky

Comment

Hi gang. I have been reading the boards for a while. But I finally decided to start posting. I have been a fan for a long time. I have to say thanks to all (mod, admin, people on the boards) for being here and doing this. I lost my mom on New Years day, and this became my little escape from reality. You have made me laugh, and right now that's not easy to get me to do. You guys & gals are great. Thanks for a great site.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Hi everyone.

I've been a regular reader of the main Gateworld site for a looooong time now, but only recently realised there was quite an active forum here. So I made it my mission to sign up one day.. and here I am!

I've been a Stargate fan for about 5 or 6 years. First saw it not long after we got cable and enjoyed the show quite a lot - although I can't remember the first episodes I saw, I believe it was near the end of Season 2. Since then I've grow to like the show a LOT. It's now my favourite show on TV, something I anticipate every Tuesday evening.

My real name isn't Flibble .. it's Neil. I come from the UK, along the South Coast. I'm not employed atm (looking for part-time work) and I should hopefully be continuing a Geography in September. Along with Sci-Fi, I'm also a big fan of Sports.

Comment

Welcome welcome, Ginalynn and Neil! Glad to have you aboard.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Long time forumn Lurker, first time poster here. Just wanting to say a little hello to all you other Gater addicts.... so without much further ado...

... Hello!
            *waves*
            Abyss:

"Damn straight! I'd have busted you out, blown this rat hole to hell and made sure that sonofabitch suffered!"

"The Others would've stopped you."

"They'd have a hell of a fight on their hands."

"You wouldn't do that," Daniel tells him, shaking his head.

"Ba'al would be dead--"

"Jack--"

"And don't think I'd stop there!!"

"You're a better man than that," Daniel says calmly.

"That's where you're wrong!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wayan
              Long time forumn Lurker, first time poster here. Just wanting to say a little hello to all you other Gater addicts.... so without much further ado...

... Hello!
              *waves*
              So if you're a lurker, you probably know all about me, so I won't try to impress you by saying Welcome.

And, also, if you've read my posts, you probably know that I'm being sarcastic.

Welcome and thanks for joining Wayan. Hope to see you posting around.
              Rocky

Comment

Welcome kiya, PoeticTragedy, OneillTwo"LL"s, RDAfanFOREVER, Revvie_S, 5th Chevron, Ginalynn71, Flibble, and last but certainly not least, Flibble. Step into our gate...

With so many newbies coming on board, the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency will now unveil the "Group-Gater" program. The Group-Gater program allows large groups to gate with us at discount rates! As low as $75 (US Currency) per person, round trip. The minimum group size required to get the discount rate is 10 people. For safety reasons, group size is limited to a maximum of 100 people. All members of the group must reserve their gate travel date at the same time to receive the discount. As an additional bonus, any group members who are enrolled in the Frequent Gater program allow the entire group to be eligible for Frequent Gater perks. (Frequent Gater perks are applicable to a maximum group size of 10 people).

Thank you for travelling with the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency!
                Enjoy your visit to Gateworld. And most of all, have fun!

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new as a member of the forum, but have been lurking in and out for quite a while now. I started watching Stargate less than a year ago, but I am really hooked. I confess that I do enjoy the spoilers to catch myself up on what has happened in the past. I can't wait for the rest of Season 8! I'm also die-hard Sam/Jack shipper.
                  -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                    Hi everyone. I'm new as a member of the forum, but have been lurking in and out for quite a while now. I started watching Stargate less than a year ago, but I am really hooked. I confess that I do enjoy the spoilers to catch myself up on what has happened in the past. I can't wait for the rest of Season 8! I'm also die-hard Sam/Jack shipper.
                    Welcome Girlgater. Hope you enjoy your time here.
                    Rocky

Comment

Heyy peeps!!! I'm new.

Just so people know, there's two seperate forums at www.scifi.com if you wanna join there, too.

I love Stargate. I love Sheppard. McKay's a jerk but a funny jerk. Ford is cool. Jack's awesome. Teal'C rocks. Daniel is the coolest archaeologist in the world. Sam confuses my simple mind. I don't really like Weir. Teyla's alright.

I don't remember how I got into Stargate but I remember other peeps in my family watched it and all the sudden I did too.

I'm a member of the M.A.J.O.R. (SciFi.com threads)

I love Joe. Joe is my hero.

For short you can call me PJ1

Comment

I just wanted to say that I am a new member, and I like the website; it is nicely done. Great Job.

Comment

Welcome to our forum folks hope you have as great a time as I have!!

And in case you were curious, Shadowmaat's Minions of Doom and Destruction are hiring!!
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by ac24
                            I just wanted to say that I am a new member, and I like the website; it is nicely done. Great Job.
                            Welcome to the Forum ac24. Hope you enjoy it here.
                            Rocky

Comment

I also would once again like to welome all new members to GateWorld.
                              Just remember not to piss off the Ancients...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I haven't been here for a while, so let me say, welcome all new members...

Just in case you're not familiar with the layout of the board, or haven't found what you're looking for here's a bit of information.

The forum FAQ should answer any and all of your questions about the forum, including the preferred weapon of choice of each of the mods (although don't believe all you hear, we're all fluffy-bunny-wunnies really)

Should, however, the FAQ not provide the answers you seek, you could try the Ask the Mods thread which is also in the Off Topic Chatter section. (and don't worry: that thread is looong, you are NOT going to get reamed and told to 'read the backlog'.) This thread covers everything from forum etiquette to the running order of future eps. (It is not the place to ask for the Answer To Life The Universe and Everything. That's a different show anyway and is covered elsewhere - and in excruciating detail - on the internet. We have been known to help with homework in the past though, although no guarantees are given)

Jump in and start talking!!!

Major Clanger
                                GateWorld Moderator
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X