This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrenchSobek
    i'm a newbie, i'm french. I'm 15 years old and i'm a big fan of stargate (of course). I like watching stargate, reading, playing video games.

Welcome all !!
    Welcome! Have fun posting!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

thanks you for yours welcome !

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie, so I'm-sorry-in-advance if I ask what some of the abbreviations mean. I'm a college student and couldn't watch Stargate when it was on Showtime, but fell into it by accident through Stargate Mondays. Netflixing the entire series got me through a very rough semester!

Currently, I am in a happy-dance state since we just finally got new episodes!
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Welcome! And just to make it a bit easier on you a bunch of the abbreviations are defined in the forum FAQ and you're more than welcome to ask about any that aren't there. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Shipperahoy
          Gateworld Moderator

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
            Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie, so I'm-sorry-in-advance if I ask what some of the abbreviations mean. I'm a college student and couldn't watch Stargate when it was on Showtime, but fell into it by accident through Stargate Mondays. Netflixing the entire series got me through a very rough semester!

Currently, I am in a happy-dance state since we just finally got new episodes!
            Welcome to the Forum!

Have fun posting!
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome Hex.FTB.enabled. Hope you enjoy it here.
              Rocky

Comment

Welcome, Hex.FTB.enabled. Step into our gate...

When working at the SGC, in the event of an emergency, remember the following:
                -Stay away from the gate room at all costs! Bad things come from there during emergencies.
                -Get to the elevator before everyone else does.
                -You can not evacuate from the mountain during an emergency.
                -You only have three minutes to live during any critical or foothold emergency situation (since that's how long you have until the Auto-destruct goes off).

Enjoy your time at Gateworld. You'll have loads of fun around here.

Comment

hi, i am a newbie i have been watching this forum for a long time. finally take up the courage to take part.

Comment

No courage needed. They are pretty nice bunch of people - generally.

Welcome to the forum kiya

Comment

Hello everyone Thought I'd come in and say hi *waves* this forum rules \m/
                      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hello Everyone

I am OneillTwo"LL"s

I am a HUGE fan of Richard Dean Anderson.. Have been for what Twenty Years or So.. (I know, I know ageing myself )

I started watching Stargate when I flipped thru it and found it on the Space Channel up here (Canada)

I saw Richard on the Screne and well since then...

I own Season 1 - 6 on DVD, currently taping Season 7 and friend is taping Season 8 for me

I have watch Stargate Atlantis already (thanks to above friend)

and well that is about it for me
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Howdy-

I'm new to the forum but not to Stargate. I've watched RDA since MacGyver and love SG-1 just as much.

Scifi is something I have always loved but by far Stargate it my favorite. It has everything. Personnaly I work full time but am an aspiring novelist on the side. Hoping to one day write a SG-1 novel.

I've been searching around the forum for about a month and decided to join the fun. Can't wait to start joining in and figure out how this all works. : )
                          O'NEILL: Furling. Sounds cute and fuzzy to me.

Comment

Hi to all-
                            I've been around for a few months--posting a little, reading and enjoying a lot--- love the forum! Love reading & writing fanfics.My goal in life now is to graduate from Prim'tah to Jaffa fodder (it doesnt hurt my feelings if your comment to me is I need a new life)

Comment

Welcome PoeticTragedy, OneillTwo"LL"s, RDAfanFOREVER, and Revvie_S. I hope you all enjoy your time here.
                              Rocky

Comment

Hello, hello. I'm just a newbie here but I'm glad to have joined to the gateworld forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X