This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I just love Stargate. I've been watching Stargate on TV since 1998, my first episode being "1969" in syndication. Other sci-fi franchises I love include Star Trek and Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris3123 View Post
        Hi, I'm new here. I just love Stargate. I've been watching Stargate on TV since 1998, my first episode being "1969" in syndication. Other sci-fi franchises I love include Star Trek and Doctor Who.
        Good for you! Welcome abord the USS Gateworld Forum.

Comment

Hello Gateworlders! New to the forum but not new to Stargate! I enjoy the film and both the tv series. It's great to be here and hope to be active on the forums! \m/ ^_______^ \m/
          SPANKY

Comment

Originally posted by Neesha View Post
            Hello Gateworlders! New to the forum but not new to Stargate! I enjoy the film and both the tv series. It's great to be here and hope to be active on the forums! \m/ ^_______^ \m/
            Welcome Neesha!!!

Comment

You enjoy the film.....i like you already, hello!

Comment

Tec'ma'te, i am new to this forum, i hope you all we be the slaves under your new goa'uld, , just maybe, i am total stuck in stargate and cant think about something else(almost). i first got stuck in this forum now when i saw the Rp.
                right now am i trying to convince Sharp to let me in . Hope he likes my new version of application

Kree Sha fellow Forum members.

-Heruur The God.

PS: really like your style Sharp, you are my favorite here.

Comment

Hey Gaters!

I'm quite new (to Gateworld, been addicted to Stargate since I was like 7!), only made a few posts- and found this thread! So another post for me lol

Stargate is the best show ever invented and I hope it runs many more years!

Waiting for all the SGA Season 4 episodes to come out - so far I am EXTREMEMLY impressed - they're all great!

Soo.. that's me

Add me if you want to
                  Dogs are my favourite kind of people

Comment

Originally posted by Heruur The God View Post
                    Tec'ma'te, i am new to this forum, i hope you all we be the slaves under your new goa'uld, , just maybe, i am total stuck in stargate and cant think about something else(almost). i first got stuck in this forum now when i saw the Rp.
                    right now am i trying to convince Sharp to let me in . Hope he likes my new version of application

-Heruur The God.

Originally posted by Julia! View Post
                    Hey Gaters!

I'm quite new (to Gateworld, been addicted to Stargate since I was like 7!), only made a few posts- and found this thread! So another post for me lol

Waiting for all the SGA Season 4 episodes to come out - so far I am EXTREMEMLY impressed - they're all great!

Soo.. that's me

Add me if you want to
                    Welcome young prim'tahs. Expaned your imagination.

I'm bored.

Comment

Hello!, my name is Jesus, i´m from Caracas, Venezuela.

Anyone from venezuela or latin america here?

P.S: I think the president of venezuela is possesed by a gouald jejejeje.

Saludos

Comment

Hey all,

I've been thinkin' that it would be nice to get to know you all better as it seems you're all cool people. So if you want to, post your MSN here or inform that people in here are allowed contact you via MSN by the "links" after your nick's. That is because people may have accidentally published their MSN addresses.

Sorry, if you think this is bad idea.

Sig made by SueKay

Comment

Originally posted by pillwokie View Post
                          Hello!, my name is Jesus, i´m from Caracas, Venezuela.

Anyone from venezuela or latin america here?

P.S: I think the president of venezuela is possesed by a gouald jejejeje.

Saludos
                          Welcome pillwokie.

Originally posted by Corpze View Post
                          Hey all,

I've been thinkin' that it would be nice to get to know you all better as it seems you're all cool people. So if you want to, post your MSN here or inform that people in here are allowed contact you via MSN by the "links" after your nick's. That is because people may have accidentally published their MSN addresses.

Sorry, if you think this is bad idea.
                          Welcome Corpze.

Comment

Good I hope you like it here I don't post much but I always come on so have a good time posting.
                            Originally posted by Heruur The God View Post

-Heruur The God.

That cool I don't rp but it seems cool.
                            Originally posted by Julia! View Post
                            Hey Gaters!

Soo.. that's me

Add me if you want to
                            Hey i'm loving th SGA episodes so far have a good time and have fun.
                            Join my forum if you lucky you could be a mod Free World Forums

Comment

Hello everyone,Im a new member.Finaly I found a place with all the stargate info i could possible want:-) I've been a fan of stargate since the stargate orginal film came out and it keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by LightWolf View Post
                                Hello everyone,Im a new member.Finaly I found a place with all the stargate info i could possible want:-) I've been a fan of stargate since the stargate orginal film came out and it keeps getting better and better.
                                Welcome LightWolf.

Comment

Working...
                                X